The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning Everyone !!

Coffee's on .
Still full from the weekend so here's a small helping for breakfast ;)

Decided to work a little today. Getting a little stir crazy :nuts: sittin home so I asked the wife to take a ride this morning and just stop in and peak on all the job sites.
High winds and chilly out there today. Sounds like a jet engine.Might be some trash can races today :rotflmao:
Have a Great Day Everyone !!:thumbup:

·
Kid Reefer
4,174 Posts
Good Morning!

What a long night! I slept over my friends and he got the handle of a scissor stuck on his finger. His finger got swollen and after hours of trying to get it off we had to go to the ER and get it cut off. :lol: Decided to stay up all night... 6 Hour Energy here I come!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Tom, RT, Vince, & All! :)

Freezing 31 this morning with a flurry or two in the air.

Fine looking breakfast, Tom. :thumbup:

What a long night! I slept over my friends and he got the handle of a scissor stuck on his finger. His finger got swollen and after hours of trying to get it off we had to go to the ER and get it cut off.
So, let me get this straight. Did they cut the scissors or his finger off? :blob:

Vince, hope all goes well at the doctor's office.

A full work day for me today. Good to have something to break up the string of days off. Or not!

"OK, everybody who wants to work today get on this side of the line." :nuts:

Have a Terrific Tuesday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Everyone!

Thanx for the coffee, Tom!

Full day of work for me, as well.

Have a SUPER day!!

·
Super Moderator
27,066 Posts
Good mawnin', Tom, RT, Vinnie, Dick, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and diet-size breakfast. I'll share my portion of the sausage with you guys, but no fighting. Watch out for the at large garbage cans on your drive around.

What a long night! I slept over my friends and he got the handle of a scissor stuck on his finger. His finger got swollen and after hours of trying to get it off we had to go to the ER and get it cut off. :lol: Decided to stay up all night... 6 Hour Energy here I come!
What Dick said. Holy cow what a way to spend with wee hours.

Vinnie - Hope you don't have to wait a long time at the doc's office.

Dick - so are the pigeons in charge of herding the horses? :funny:

Hi, HHC! Hi, Patrick!

Whew! The library was hopping with bidness yesterday. It's the beginning of our winter busy season.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Super Moderator
27,066 Posts
Heya, Butch :wavey: Say, how did the project with Rew turn out the other day? ;)

·
Kid Reefer
4,174 Posts
They cut off the scissors but they said if we had waited another hour there could've been some serious problems.
Going to the deli now to get some red bull... Have a good day everyone!

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,659 Posts
Morning All!That's some diet breakfast!Wow did we have hi winds!(68 mph) I saw this morningI think the garbage cans drove themself to the dump!Wow there it goes again!Good luck to everyone today!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,270 Posts
Morning all. Nice chilly 15 degrees out here. Only a couple more days until our three day ski weekend.

Well I did so good at work doing some failure analysis that they gave me the rest of them. That plan backfired.

It is going to be busy today.

Hope everyone has a great day and gets their own trashcans back. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Morning all.
2 days in a row off, work New Years Eve, then off for 8 days with a 5 night cruise to Mexico. The cruise is a Christmas present form the in-laws.
Quiet day at EMS yesterday. They called me and moved me up from 3-11 to 7:30am - 7:30pm.
Have to run. Taking my daughter to the dentist for a cleaning.
Y'all have a great day!
Ray

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
mornin all, It's a little cold down here today. Not much going on, Back to work today for a couple days and then off for four days. I am not sure what happened but we are all sick with some stupid cough, this is getting silly. anyway I hope everybody had a great holiday and is ready for the new year.

·
Super Moderator
27,066 Posts
They cut off the scissors but they said if we had waited another hour there could've been some serious problems.
Going to the deli now to get some red bull... Have a good day everyone!
O and not to mention its 17 outside with 51 mph winds putting us at a windchill of -2... Brrrr.
Yeeeouch, on both reports, RT.

Morning all.
2 days in a row off, work New Years Eve, then off for 8 days with a 5 night cruise to Mexico. The cruise is a Christmas present form the in-laws.
Ray
That's the kind of report we like to read! Except now we're all jealous.

mornin all, It's a little cold down here today. Not much going on, Back to work today for a couple days and then off for four days. I am not sure what happened but we are all sick with some stupid cough, this is getting silly. anyway I hope everybody had a great holiday and is ready for the new year.
Yuck, Fred. You all have had a rough go of it healthwise.

Below zero this morning...uff da! as we say here in MN

Have a great day :thumbup:
Brrrrr! Have some cocoa to warm you up from the inside out.

See you all later.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Dick - so are the pigeons in charge of herding the horses?
Em R wild turkeys, Cath, unless they're pigeons on steroids. :funny:

Have to run. Taking my daughter to the dentist for a cleaning.
I just run mine through the car wash....lot's cheaper. :nuts: The cruise sounds great!

Below zero this morning...uff da! as we say here in MN
O and not to mention its 17 outside with 51 mph winds putting us at a windchill of -2... Brrrr.
Global Warming at its finest. :D

The expected long day at work became a short one after all. Done by noon! :thumbup:

·
Retired Wanderer
17,270 Posts
Afternoon all. Off to HD at lunchtime to try and get resolution on our flooring. The entire kitchen laminate buckled up and sagged in the middle of each board. The rest of the flooring from another place is perfect. This got no exposure to water and there is spacing at the ends of the runs. We also let the wood sit inside for a week to adjust to the humidity.

Hope this won't be a major pain in the rear to get my money back.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts