The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep.... It's that time again...

Don't make me sound reville... Up and at em folks!!!! We got a new day going here......

**As the folks get out of bed to start he day, Buzz heads to bed...**

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
hears Ting..................... as a grenade pin hits the floor...............

RUN HIDE HE IS LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff

·
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's why I still sleep with my kevlar and flak jacket on...

Isn't it funny though.... even as civilians, we still pull the late night watch...

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
oh dont get me started on the jarheads!

EVERYONE knows the army rangers are the elite of the elite! we dont bother sleeping with flak jackets or helmets, only girls do that. we sleep with signs, "come get me here i am, btw: if you are reading this, you are already dead!"

and fyi, i've been up since 2. :D

ok, you late nighters go to bed, i'm going to work. the rest of you sleepy heads, i'll be home before you even get up lol

·
Super Moderator
22,652 Posts
see my other mornin' thread,,ain't typing it again,,,fingers too cold!Grrrrrrrrrrr:mad: :eek:

·
Super Moderator
28,211 Posts
Hey,you're ok, Jeff! Folks just got confused with Buzz heading "Tuesday Moaning" :funny: :funny: :funny: They dinna know that this was revele ;)

Luv ya, Buzz!

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
You guys are welcome to the night watch for now...

I sleep with a pager. Not as bad, but annoying nontheless. Thankfully, yours truly didn't have to haul herself into the ER last night.

And now I'm going to haul my achy self out to that construction site one more time... the garden and pond are taking shape and one more load of stone will probably do it. The pile is getting pretty picked over, so I'll just take the sledgehammer and make the pieces I need. (groan)

Catch you later,
Danielle

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
I'm available for help Danielle! :)

Good morning everyone!

·
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nothing better than turning big rocks into little rocks...

See that, all that education and for what??? Hard labor prison work... The irony... ;)

·
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Arghhhhhh.... I pull the night watch and end up getting the early morning wake up call from the office... Network trouble... Arghhhh

Don't even have time to put my contacts in, so I got these scratched up ole glasses on, stop at Wawa for my coffee, and I'm standing in line, the cell phone rings... As I answer the phone, the chick behind the counter must have took offense of me answering my phone and snaps at me, "What else ya want?" She rips the money out of my hand and there's cash flying everywhere... Then she quips, "oh, sorry" in a sarcastic manner... Me being the gentleman I am, reply back with, "If ya don't drop the tude, you will be"... She gives me my change and tells me to have a nice day and I tell her to go to hell....

On the road again.. Yeah, boy oh boy I can't wait to get on the road again... Pull into traffic and quickly realize it must be testing day at the retardo camp and they all decided to drive with me... I got idiots cutting me off, and have Moses' grandma speeding along at a whopping 15 MPH in a 35.... (They really should legalize choking the crap out of idiots)

After a bunch of road rage induced cursing and a bit of hand gesturing, I finally get to the office without getting a ticket otr arrested....

I walk through the door and the receptionist says, "Everything is fine now...."

Yeah, like hell it is.... Where's my **** pillow, I wanna go back to sleep... :(

·
Super Moderator
28,211 Posts
WHEW!!! That plumb wore me out, Buzz! ;)

Danielle! Your project sound so neat...I'd love to be there to help. That kind of work is more fun with crazy friends helpin', right?

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
:funny: :funny: :funny:

i feel your pain.. oh wait ... no i dont!!!!!!!

what i cant figure out right now is if i am laughing with you or at you :funny:

you should hop in the car, yes i know, more trafic, drive to kansas and help danielle beat up some rocks :)

·
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sounds like a plan.... while I'm there, I'll help Jeremy move also... :)

Then when we're done, we can all kick back with a beer and watch the accidents in front of Dannielle and Andy's house... :funny:

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Well, it's a project all right... I need something physical every so often to take the monotony of studying out. So this is a joint project. :) The foreground on the right is where the shed is going to go, and the rock walls are outlining the beds. (climbing roses, lilies, and random other plants) In the back on the left is an 8' hole where the pond/water garden will be once we decide on a shape. Hopefully we'll have that done before next week, although it doesn't look like the weather is going to hold, so maybe not. At the moment, the plan is to pave the patio with sandstone (from same construction site - I've already been collecting nice flat pieces for that) plant pearlwort to creep between the stones, frame the pond in stone, add a waterfall, fence it all off, and concrete in some hammock posts.

And that is my May-June project.

(This coming from the woman who completely remodeled 2 bedrooms over spring break...)

Danielle

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Oh, and just so you know, this part of the yard was a disaster when we moved in - it was sort of the dumping ground of the yard, and was full of random debris - concrete chunks, building materials, embedded railroad ties, and scads of daylillies. Oh, and a big wood pile. It wasn't remotely level, either, and that's been the biggest challenge.

This is already a huge improvement.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.