The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good mawnin', TRT!

Coffee for everyone. C'mon folk, arise and shine, or we'll send out the pots and pans brigade to wake you up. Butch - wanna help?

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
Good Morning Cath,Chris,Tim,Plat,and all the rest!Thanks for the coffee Cath,your waking up early this week.Tim it's going to rain here to,shure wish it would wash this humidity away!Have A Great Day All!

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Cath,Chris,Tim, John, George and Everyone!

Another warm humid day :)

Just another work day for me........

Have a Super Tuesday Everyone!!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Cath, Chris, Tim, John, George, Butch, Kelli, & All! :)

Thanks for the coffee, Cath! Much needed this am.

Had some sprinkles last night but sure need some rain...my grass is getting to the crunchy stage!

Another long work day today....many more to come this week.

One of the many displays of Elvis' costumes and awards at Graceland. This is in the racquetball court of the exercise and activity building he built behind the mansion.

How'd you like to have this one in your record collection?

Have a great Tuesday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Dick, that 45 brings back lots of memories. A lot of folks here will never have played a 45...... :(

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
whatevva said:
Dick, that 45 brings back lots of memories. A lot of folks here will never have played a 45...... :(
Sure does, Butch. Some of them don't even know what a 'record' is!!:doh:

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Morning Cath, Chris, Tim, John, George, Butch, Kelli, Dick, and the rest of the class!!!

Tim, if it's any consolation, rain here too! And possibly all week. But I'm with you. Being gone all last week...the garden/plants didn't get the TLC they needed. Hopefully the rain will help bring them back up to snuff!!

Dick...great shots! Can't imagine what it was like being there. Had to be a little overwhelming at times I bet! Glad you had fun!!

Butch...take it easy with those pans man...I'm still on vacation! ;) (last day...:'( )

Still got lots of pictures to go through/touch up/etc. Maybe later today I'll post a bunch...hopefully!

Until then...here's a nice shot of one of the three monkeys on the hotel grounds. Apperantly, a bunch were taken in during the hurricane down in Cancun last year. After all was done, all were set free. Three of them returned, and did NOT want to leave! So they built an area for them! SOOOOO cute!

hope everyone has a GREAT day!!!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Skeety! :)

Cute monkey! Can't blame them for not wanting to leave a great resort and return to the jungle!

Yes, Graceland is almost overwhelming. It's remarkable that they've kept all his 'stuff' intact and not scattered around the world in private collections. They even have his two jet airplanes and you can go inside them! They don't allow flash photography anywhere on the grounds or in the museums so photos are tough but I got a bunch!

·
Super Moderator
22,088 Posts
Morning all,
My saturday here today, plan on , of course, prob outside work,tho i do have some inside jobs i can do , if the weather , or i plan to do so,,,
Also have a pond management seminar tonite in a nearby county,,geared toward the larger earth ponds, not the liner types,,as i plan to have at least a one acre pond here one day,,,(less grass to cut , LOL)As not too much info is out there to be found, and the only book i ever found is not answering most of my questions, when i saw this seminar , i knew i have to attend,,,

Hope everyone has a great day!:wavey:

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good morning Cath, Kelli, Butch, Chris, Tim, Skeety, Dick, Bill, George, John and all of TRT - - another hot time in the summer today, work will be 24 hours this week, what a mess - - another software release week!

Every one have a great day.....went to my LFS (Dallas North Aquarium) last night, their fish room is finally open after their fire, I was so glad to see live things in there!

HHC

1 - 20 of 24 Posts