The Reef Tank banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,840 Posts
Good morning, Vinnie, Tim, and everyone else coming along.

Thanks for the coffee, Vinnie. I've got some beignets to add to the fun this morning.

Tim - what did you get us?

Off to work. See you all later today.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,191 Posts
Morning everyone. Nice morning outside, but this evening is supposed to degrade a little bit. There are lights up at the zoo and it might be fun to go there if it is snowing.

Have a great Tuesday! :beer:

·
Carpe Noctem
9,817 Posts
Morning. Early board meeting today... Yippie;)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,191 Posts
Let me know if you get any snow later Hop. I am hoping Breckenridge gets a foot in the next coupla days to cover up the manmade crud. :beer:

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Gang! :)

So far, I've managed to avoid the Christmas shopping madness but may have to break down for a short excursion for stocking stuffers.

Going to spend the afternoon with kids and grandkids before the hectic Christmas Day celebration sets in.

Enjoy the day,

Dick:)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,191 Posts
Afternoon everyone!

Well the one inch of snow on the way turned into three days of solid snow. Should be about six inches here in the next two days if all goes well.

Better get out and do an extra bang up job taking care of the ponies just in case. :beer:

·
Retired Wanderer
17,191 Posts
evening everyone

cath i got everyone some free frags for the holidays ;)

or a snuggie lol, im giving them to a few people as a joke

The frags or the snuggies? :beer:

·
80,000+ Christmas Lights
185 Posts
I have to get stocking stuffers for the wife
We were nailed with about 20" of snow Sat nite - Sun

·
Super Moderator
26,840 Posts
evening everyone

cath i got everyone some free frags for the holidays ;)

or a snuggie lol, im giving them to a few people as a joke
snuggies! You're a hoot, Tim. No wait, I think Perry and Cynthia's ponies need those snuggies.

Have fun skiing, Perry and Cynthia.

Tomorrow I have to get a few things in the AM, lunch with friends, grocery shopping with Dad (OMG, you should see that!), then out with Bob in the evening. Great day off, I'd say.

Nitee nite, everyone.

·
Carpe Noctem
9,817 Posts
Whew... A day of meetings followed by X-mas shopping... I'm beat!

·
Carpe Noctem
9,817 Posts
Let me know if you get any snow later Hop. I am hoping Breckenridge gets a foot in the next coupla days to cover up the manmade crud. :beer:
It hit about 7pm. Got a couple inches in Glenwood already and about an inch at my house so far. Kind of wet and turned slippery in a hurry.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,191 Posts
Coming down here as well now. What is sad is that us folks in the banana belt, my wife commuting over Monument Hill to Castle Rock tomorrow and Breckenridge all have the same forecast for accumulation, with only the temps dropping as you go up.

At least we have her CE in Vail end of January. It may be cold, but that place is in the right place for boatloads of snow.

Have a nice evening everyone. Another hard day of work tomorrow cleaning up a mess for a coworker that left a pile for me, then hopefully a mellow work day Xmas eve. :beer:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts