The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,659 Posts
Morning Vin thanks for the coffee,have some cereal with nanners and blueberries! Rainy weather this week?on and off most of the week.enjoy the day.

·
Super Moderator
27,066 Posts
Good mawnin', Vinnie, George and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, cereal and fruit choices, guys. I'll offer up some scones.

Vinnie - Heading out for work or play time?

Going to get a new front door installed this week, I hope!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Vince, George, Tim, Cath & Everyone! :)

Thunderboomers last night and maybe some more today and tonight. Rain has helped clear the air of the dust and pollen that's been polluting my sinuses.

Going fancy with the new door Cath, or just a serviceable re-do?

"All By Myself........Almost". This skinny nag has been taken off the trail ride line for some R&R. Looks like she needs a double helping of oats. The turkey is not impressed.

Have a Tolerable Tuesday!

Dick:)

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good Toozday morning all, sorry I didn't fly over yesterday, crazy busy day and I'm ready for a nap today already! Nice pic Dick, horse way too thin, hope she can put on some weight. Very hot and humid here, unseasonably so, and things keep just drying out more and more - - please send rain!

I have some cinnamon rolls and coffee, please help yourselves. Have a great day

HHC

·
Super Moderator
22,143 Posts
Morning all:wavey:

Still in coffee intake mode , ughhhhh

Might be a ok day to get some outdoor stuff tended to.

Back to my java ,,

Hope everyone gas a great day!:wavey:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Cooofffffeeeee!

Morning everyone!
Dick, give my portion of the breakfast to that poor beast, Ill survive on coffee alone

Seahawks won last night, but it was a close battle with Washington, our guys dont look as unbeatable as last year...
Will see how this plays out this year

Everyone have a great day!

·
Administrator
46,859 Posts
morning Gang, coffee is finally done, lookin for a hi 80 today, no rain in site yet.
Vince did the HD every get fixed and returned?
Dang Dick looks like that horse got rode hard and put away hungry :(
Nother boring day at the store, n big deliveries today :(
Hope the day treats everyone kind

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
Good morning TRT Faithful

Dick, this horse could do some double duty and give some time for rehab or the horse in today's pic. Methinks there is more going on than overwork and underfeeding.

Enjoy everyday

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
'Afternoon, HHC, Jeff, Chris, Dave & Doug! :)

More t-storms around this afternoon......a few window rattlers being heard. If nothing else, the weather always gives us something to talk about without arguing. :chatter:

Dick, this horse could do some double duty and give some time for rehab or the horse in today's pic. Methinks there is more going on than overwork and underfeeding.
Nothing lean about those two sturdy steeds, Dave. I agree that the lone horse ought to get some vet attention. The rest of the sizeable herd is all healthy looking.

On to the day........

·
Retired Wanderer
17,270 Posts
Afternoon all.

Terrible day at work with everything down. Bleh.

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
'Afternoon, HHC, Jeff, Chris, Dave & Doug! :)

More t-storms around this afternoon......a few window rattlers being heard. If nothing else, the weather always gives us something to talk about without arguing. :chatter:

Nothing lean about those two sturdy steeds, Dave. I agree that the lone horse ought to get some vet attention. The rest of the sizeable herd is all healthy looking.

On to the day........

Yes, Dick. Your past pics have shown the equines in good rig.

Ours are drafts and tend to look heavy.....out yound stallion is showng a little rib....mainly because he is always worried about the ladies.
It's time to show an update on his status. He's home with a filly.
I'll make this a homework assignment. :)

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
Perry,

Something has to give @ your workplace, imo. Yours sounds like work.

A job should be enjoyable and not considered work.

Hate to see you going this....

·
Retired Wanderer
17,270 Posts
Perry,

Something has to give @ your workplace, imo. Yours sounds like work.

A job should be enjoyable and not considered work.

Hate to see you going this....
Just had a talk with my boss. He had no idea I was overwhelmed with the broken things, but is doing something about an underperformer that is killing my team. He is coming out the next couple days to help, and I have some more from other departments.

So funny to think it has to be visible seeing someone work every day till 2 am sometimes, and realize it has to be stressful. Now he totally understands, and said I need to go ask for help if it gets this way again.

I was at the point of looking for another job, but would rather mend my current one. If people would stop blowing up their equipment things would be easier.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Perry, good that you communicated with your boss
Should maybe provide him with a weekly update to keep everyone in the loop
Sound like you need to give the operators a few "machine saving" seminars...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts