The Reef Tank banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good morning Vinnie and all to come.
Thanks for the coffee. I'll add cereal and milk.
They say 20% rain chance here, but it was 20% yesterday too, and we had 2/3 of an inch from 2 different storms, one in the early afternoon, and one around 8pm.
Hope y'all have a great Tuesday!
Ray

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Vince, Ray & Everyone! :)

More sunshine and 80's on Rocky Top today. Good driving weather for my 40 mile commute to work in another county today.

Thanks for the coffee, Vince. How's your work crew situation going?

Ray, that 20% chance in the forecast sounds minimal 'til it comes down all at once!

Off in a cloud of dust. Just like I'll be doing shortly on my way to work 'cept my roads will be paved.

Four wheelin' fun in the Smokies:

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Dick:)

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,659 Posts
Morning Vin,Ray,Dick and Cath!Thanks Vin for the coffee and Ray for the breakfast!Make sure you clean your lens Dick!Enjoy the day!Opps Cath is somewhere out there?Hay Dave you didn't do all sports today! you forgot Devils beet the Rangers 2 - 1.

·
Super Moderator
27,066 Posts
Good mawnin', Vinnie, Ray, Dick, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and cereal, Vinnie and Ray. I'll add nanners and peaches.

Vinnie - Isn't slow better and crazy busy?

Ray - What Dick said that 20% all at once. That makes for a frog-strangler.

Dick - those guys are really kicking up some dust! Fun photo.

No rain here for the past several days.

Gotta go, kiddoes.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,270 Posts
Morning all.

It is finally sunny, and will stay sunny for a while. Got serious weed pulling to do in the backyard. My dirt patch is just covered. I have a good collection of digging implements to choose from.

Work is still insane here. It is a lot nicer not having to come in at 5:30 due to carpool requirements.

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
Good morning TRT Faithful
Wooot, that Louisiana is good and strong~ Thnx Vinnie

Yeah George, I just read the AP feed, and hocky wasn't there. {I bet the Devils beat the Rangers] No betting!! :^)

Dick, I'm surprised to see such ATV activety in an area that so pristene and populated with critters that probably don't care for man's power toys. Looks lie they're heading for a picnic.

hard frost here last night.

Enjoy everyday
Enjoy everyday

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,659 Posts
Yes they did Dave! 2 - 1.and they had Cory as goalie that looked great,and they took lungquest out for the rangers.

·
Administrator
46,859 Posts
Good morning everyone off to work up at the new house in a few. Chance of rain on tap for today, but we will see.
Hope today goes better than yesterday and treats you all well :)

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,659 Posts
Good morning everyone off to work up at the new house in a few. Chance of rain on tap for today, but we will see.
Hope today goes better than yesterday and treats you all well :)
new house! cool,are you almost ready to move in?

·
Administrator
46,859 Posts
It's not my house George, though it would be nice. It is a friend of mines man cave house. Got the T&G on one bedroom wall this am, looks good. The whole thing will have a refined cabin feel to it but Solar Powered with HVAC and a lot of amenities:)
Still sprinkling a little but should start drying up soon, hope so, I need it dry , I have a unit and a half of wood to stain yet.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,270 Posts
Got some traction on some projects at work. That is always good.

It is gorgeous out today, and hopefully this state can dry out. There are not enough hours in the day to show the devastation on the news.

Tonight is a coffee energy drink fueled weed pulling extravaganza. I used recent generous winnings from the last one armed bandit trip to buy good work gloves and a short handle hoe/digging implement thing. The rest went into (my) bank. Got all I need with a good woman, a good dog and a very discrete fast car.:beer:

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,659 Posts
It's not my house George, though it would be nice. It is a friend of mines man cave house. Got the T&G on one bedroom wall this am, looks good. The whole thing will have a refined cabin feel to it but Solar Powered with HVAC and a lot of amenities:)
Still sprinkling a little but should start drying up soon, hope so, I need it dry , I have a unit and a half of wood to stain yet.
Oh ok ,Man caves I love! did you guys run all the media cables in the walls?

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
Hey yall got some good news today bobby got a job in ga at the powerplant he worked at before. He has to be there the 27th for paperwork and start on the 30th . Will be nice going back i liked it there. Well yahave a good one see yall later

·
Administrator
46,859 Posts
Oh ok ,Man caves I love! did you guys run all the media cables in the walls?
All that was done before I came on the project, but ya, since he is a Packer fan and old like me it will have a big screen football tv ;)

Hey yall got some good news today bobby got a job in ga at the powerplant he worked at before. He has to be there the 27th for paperwork and start on the 30th . Will be nice going back i liked it there. Well ya have a good one see yall later
Good deal Pat, hope it all works out well :banana:

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
Hey yall got some good news today bobby got a job in ga at the powerplant he worked at before. He has to be there the 27th for paperwork and start on the 30th . Will be nice going back i liked it there. Well yahave a good one see yall later
Good to hear of positive news Pat. Keep us in the loop as to progress. Onward to Georgia!

Doug....I'd prefer to feel that 'old' is more appropriately referred to as wise. :rotflmao:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts