The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, everyone :wavey:

Coffee is on. Blueberries everywhere, so we have blueberries for cereal, blueberry muffins, scones, pancakes. If you don't like blueberries, where are you going to get your smarts?

Got another 12:15-9:15 today. Bobbi and I have an appt to see the woman who owns the home health care outfit that has been helping Dad.

See you all later today.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,360 Posts
Morning everyone. Hopefully a slow day at work.

Perry

·
Administrator
47,313 Posts
Morning Gang, I am back in after harvesting in the garden. May have the whole herd out later for Jay's 17th Bday.
Hopefully my co worker is feeling better , I had to cancel my town run yesterday to cover his shift last night

·
Super Moderator
27,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Morning everyone
off to the Jr High for Violets kindergarten screening this morning
Hi, Kelli- I hope all went well with that.

Morning Gang, I am back in after harvesting in the garden. May have the whole herd out later for Jay's 17th Bday.
Hopefully my co worker is feeling better , I had to cancel my town run yesterday to cover his shift last night
17!! Holy cow that was fast. Have fun tonight.

·
Super Moderator
27,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
btw, Doug :needpics:

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
afternoon, it's nap time
not sure what I'll do when I'm back to work fulltime

·
Retired Wanderer
17,360 Posts
afternoon, it's nap time
not sure what I'll do when I'm back to work fulltime
Will they let you sleep under your desk? I am trying to remember if this worked or not for Costanza.

Well the recorded media battle ensued last night at Noob Manor. I want to put it away and keep our new makeover free of jewel cases. This seems to be in the top five causes of marital discord if you read this thread regularly.

I got a ton of sliding bins on order that fit in racks we have upstairs which is a good compromise. At least we are talking DVD's and CD's here. Some folks still have VHS tapes kicking around. :eek:

·
Premium Member
8,278 Posts
My A/C compressor is hard locked up and it's 8 years old so I guess we are going to replace the whole unit. Its almost $1700 for a new one or around 700 if we can find a refurb :mad: Nice that we just spent all our cash on the honeymoon :bawling:

·
Administrator
47,313 Posts
Will they let you sleep under your desk? I am trying to remember if this worked or not for Costanza.

Well the recorded media battle ensued last night at Noob Manor. I want to put it away and keep our new makeover free of jewel cases. This seems to be in the top five causes of marital discord if you read this thread regularly.

I got a ton of sliding bins on order that fit in racks we have upstairs which is a good compromise. At least we are talking DVD's and CD's here. Some folks still have VHS tapes kicking around. :eek:
It worked out like everything does for George(ie don't try it) Sell em all off and subscribe to Netflix ya packrat ;)

My A/C compressor is hard locked up and it's 8 years old so I guess we are going to replace the whole unit. Its almost $1700 for a new one or around 700 if we can find a refurb :mad: Nice that we just spent all our cash on the honeymoon :bawling:
Ouch Jeremy that bites the wallet hard :(

·
Retired Wanderer
17,360 Posts
Man that was a hard core storm that just passed through. The hail stones were as big as cranberries.

Jennifer at work left her windows down out in the parking lot on her truck and no one would go out there for her.

She is young and cute and being MMR I had no choice but to assist. Here is a view when it started from our loading dock.

·
Just some guy, you know?
22,941 Posts
That stinks :( I take it that's your home A/C,.. Is it $1700 for a new unit? Or just the compressor?

Whiskey

·
Premium Member
8,278 Posts
That stinks :( I take it that's your home A/C,.. Is it $1700 for a new unit? Or just the compressor?

Whiskey
That's for a brand new unit. THe unit is 8 years old so I might as well replace it before the change in refrigerant at the end of the year.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts