The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well...at least we're one day closer to Friday, eh?

Not a whole lot of news here. Played playstation all night last night. hehehe Been a while since I've done that, so it was kinda fun.

Coffee's really not working very well this moring...but maybe if I have just one more cup. Let me do the honor's of starting a new pot for all of you this morning. ;)

zzzzzzzzzzz...(SNORT) hunh? wha? oh...sorry...dozed off there for a minute.

Hope everyone has a great day today!

l8r, g8rs.

Update: So I get up at 4:30...get dressed/ready, have my coffee, race to get here at work by 5:30 so I can start my 6:00 lab shot.

When I get to the lab, I double check to see WHICH part of the lab I was assigned, only to discover I don't even HAVE a lab shot today!!

I'm going back home....(sigh)

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Good Morning Skeety and the rest of TRT! Everyone have a great day. Enjoy not having to work today Skeety.

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Mike, Jena, and Everyone!

Wow! I didn't even get into the "Good *ornin'" thread yesterday. I had such a BAD ride Sunday, it took a day to shake it off. The trails were nasty, washed out, trees down, and I rode like crap! I went down 5 times in 4 miles on the second loop. Andrew stopped the ride because he thought I was going to get hurt. The only thing hurt was my pride. (and a swollen elbow from a fall off a rock cliff):doh:

Anyway...Have a GREAT Tuesday!!!:wavey:

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
Morning Skeety,Jena and all the rest!Ice coffee for everyone today!going up to 113 Deg. today and tomarrow .Computer is still down(maybe today).Have A Great Day All!

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Mornin' George!:wavey:

Congrats on Harley!!

·
Premium Member
20,603 Posts
good morning all!
george that is good news on harley!
Butch... perhaps that is best to take a break instead of breaking something..glad your boy is watching out for ya!
Mike, grab burnout revenge and vegg out!
wel coffee is a good thing this morning , a lot of tree work left to do tonight but as george said.. going to be a bit hot out..
getting the georgia aqua. pictures in order for ya all..( did not do the behind the scenes, wished i had time to do that) so you shoudl see them soon..but if the heat is high i mihgt not use the computer very long at home..

·
Super Moderator
26,860 Posts
Good mawnin', Mike, Jena, Butch, George, Chris, and all of TRT

Thanks for the coffee, Mike and George. This group needs lots to get through the day. No more *ondays like yesterday! Too many folks have had a rough time :agree:

Mike - glad you don't have to work today, but YUCK on having to do that drive for nothing.

Butch! I wondered why you didn't post in the AM thread. Was hoping that it wasn't because of a bad ride. Good that Andrew showed leadership and put an end to the ride.

George - bummer on your home puter being dead. You using one at work, I guess?

I was sorta planning on doing errands at lunch today, but our temps and hoomidity will be way out there, so I'll let those slide.

Lets get this Tuesday off to a good start. Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
Mornin all!! coffees on and back to work for me today :( iv been in Chi Town for the last week, had a great time, oh well back to the grind.
Have a great day all!
Brent. :wavey:

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good morning every one, happy Toozday, I'm glad it's not another *onday, jeez - hot again today no rain in sight!

Have a great day!

HHC

·
Retired Wanderer
17,195 Posts
Morning everyone. Glad a couple of you made coffee.

Just hung out and relaxed last night and Anita brought dinner over. Had a couple of beers on the way home with Dave who is some with some car dealerships and we talked a little about stocks. We both had the same stocks in the 90's and rode a few up and Lucent and Waste Management back down. After a couple more paychecks when I have money to invest there might be a contest here. Also, after the list is narrowed down to four or so stocks I am going to let the town drunk make the call just to make it interesting.

Of course after losing ten bucks to Kelli and getting my butt whipped repeatedly at Scrabble by Michelle my track record is not too good.

Off to a board house today. I thought it was across town, but turns out it is three hours away in Salt Lake :doh: After that taking Al to see our minor league ball team.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts