The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a frag I made of a turban coral that my wife bought for her tank and thought it was to big! It is doing really nice high in the tank and lots of current and underneath a 250ww MH 10,000k German bulb.:)

·
AKA Douglas Lowey
593 Posts
Yes it did. Lots of snot the first day, but they are noted for it. The original was about half the size of the one above when we cut it in half.

I found mine loves lots of light and I almost lost it once when playing around with normal outputs. Yours should do well with your new halides.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree with you Doug on "lots of snot"! It seems if they are slightly disturbed here comes the mucus!! :) Another pic with turban coral, flexible finger leather below and part of candy coral top right!;)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Ted! I see you live in my neck of the woods growing up as a kid! I was born in Burlington, VT. and lived my childhood in Malletts Bay, VT.(5 miles outside of Burlington). Looking forward to returning to New England when I retire!:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.