The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently lost entire tank due to filteration problems. So looking for some new ideas for a colorful, peaceful tank. Any ideas on what to put back in it? All I have now is a yellow watch man, one polyp, one mushroom.

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Welcome to TRT.. you can't go wrong with Ricordia and Zoanthids for color!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
You could try Leathers, mushroom, Ricordia, and Zoanthids They all seam to do well together.
Fish wise I like clowns so I would add a pair of clowns.

·
Registered
7,938 Posts
There's quite a few choice out there. What kind of tank would you like? Mostly fish? Mostly corals?

And welcome to TRT!! w0000000000000000t!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i would like a tank that has both aspects of fish and corals. i really enjoy the beauty of the colors with the fish and the flowing of the corals. i had a mated pair of true percula. my wife wants a golden maroon clown but they are aggressive. my lottle watchman is having the time of his life in the tank alone right now

·
spaceman spiff
11,769 Posts
your right about the maroon clown, they're quite the aggressor. If you like things that flow with the tank, might I suggest something in the Euphyllia genus? Something like a frogspawn or hammer coral.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
your right about the maroon clown, they're quite the aggressor. If you like things that flow with the tank, might I suggest something in the Euphyllia genus? Something like a frogspawn or hammer coral.
I want a frogspawn or hammer. Maybe when I set the 15 up I will get one. Eric wont get one for the other tanks. We have talked about it abounch but he has never got one. Don't know why.

·
The Watcher
2,046 Posts
Torch corals flow quite a bit as does GSP, I love how big patches it look like grass blowing in a field.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah my tank was serviced yesterday and everything is back to normal. I got a torch also yesterday. Does anyone know much about the toadstools? Also any info on snake polpys. I think I just decided on a pair of clowns again just normal clowns. today i am looking at a Tomini Tang. What is all of your takes on em?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
yeah my tank was serviced yesterday and everything is back to normal. I got a torch also yesterday. Does anyone know much about the toadstools? Also any info on snake polpys. I think I just decided on a pair of clowns again just normal clowns. today i am looking at a Tomini Tang. What is all of your takes on em?
We have a tomini and we like it alot.

·
spaceman spiff
11,769 Posts
the tomini is a pretty decent choice for the 72 gallon... easily the best genus of tangs if you like them. Most of the other genera get considerably too large for that sized tank. Good luck with it!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts