The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, Do we need to vote to have all future bank statements to be mailed to Rick...or do we announce it? I am leary of announcing anything, but since I am not liked around here anyway, I will be the bearer of bad news again. I am tired of trying not to step on toes for fear they will pack up their toys and leave....We need to do what is right and proper and best for the club.

·
Registered
921 Posts
money

Poll and vote or tally responses, either way, I think it is clear the club banking business should be handled by Rick the elected Treasurer. It may be unfortunate that Jenn and you are feuding at the moment but Rick should just be able to have Wachovia send the invoices to him. Jenn should be able to deposit only.

·
http://atlanta-smas.org/
1,688 Posts
did we actually solve something wooohoooo. i believe this voting option should be used a lot more frequently to solve a lot of these hanger-on problems that are not going away. thats what we were elected to do. come up with solutions as a group. seems the only way to do that is by democracy. we spend a lot of time in heated discussions when we could put the vote lights up and end these quarrels.

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
MyReef said:
OK, Do we need to vote to have all future bank statements to be mailed to Rick...or do we announce it? I am leary of announcing anything, but since I am not liked around here anyway, I will be the bearer of bad news again. I am tired of trying not to step on toes for fear they will pack up their toys and leave....We need to do what is right and proper and best for the club.
LOL. You're ok until you stick your head out of this forum.;) There's a bulldog waiting.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.