The Reef Tank banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this in the dumpster! One flat tire and a small hole in seat!

Now what to do with it!!:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Dumpster diving rules

Thats how i got my first tank, a 20 high, stand, power filter, heater, gravel. Added water and fish and had my first tank.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
No offense Johnny, but I think you're gonna look kind of funny riding a baby blue bike. I would pay for pics!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey chad! Talk about a stress test on the tires!!:eek:

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup Shirley! I guess you know me pretty well even if we have not met!!;)

Now if I can just find some little girl in the neighborhood!!:)

G

·
........johnny.....i am speachless.......when you said you found a bike i thought differently......now i see that pat gets the car and you found yourself a new ride to work....

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Clint! Wait till I have it put in the bike shop and have it modified!! Look out kids on the block!! Montanarocknbiker is on the loose!!:funny:

·
Administrator
47,636 Posts
Kewl Find Johnny:D there must be some agency that can find it a home if you don't know a needy little girl in your 'hood :D

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah Doug I hope to find some agency or little kid in need of a bike which we all know there are some out there!!:)

·
Super Moderator
27,677 Posts
That's exactly what I was thinking. Children's shelter, girls' home... that's a beauty :)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Johnny,

I don't know if it is a nationwide thing, but I know Saturn dealerships in my area have a program that they do yearly called "Saturn Cycle Recycle." People donate bikes in all kinds of conditions and local bike shops tune them up and replace parts if neccesary. They are then given to people in need. If you have a Saturn dealership near you, you might ask them about it.

Andrew

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Clint have you looked lately? You have no vehicles!!:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts