The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having to trade a bunch of Livestock to LFS because I do not have the ability to keep all of this stuff right now. I'm getting a Tank setup, but I'm moving in about 4 weeks, and it would be very impractical to move this twice in 2 months.

They will give me 50% of what its worth in store credit, but I don't have any other options, as I don't know any Reefers in Middle TN.

Anyone help out with some rough $$ values for when I goto the LFS?

Here is a list of what I will have.

1 Burandy Sea Star (sometims called purple linkia)
1 Christmas Island Flame Angel
1 Caulestrea (Candy Coral)
1 Green Chromis
3 Pistol Shrimp
1 sand sifting Sea star
1 serpant star
2 tiger tail Sea Cucumbers
25 Turbo Snails
Welsophelia (Open Brain Coral)
Zoanthid polyps (Lots) Yellow, Brown w/ Green Center, and about 5 other color patterns

Thanks for any assistance, and other suggestions are welcome if you think I should try to keep something in the above list, or do something else besides Trade to LFS.

-Paul

G

·
ID be willing to take a few things off your hands for ya if ya ship em, ill give a little more than the lfs would, pm if your interested

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I have no clue how to go about shipping any of this stuff, and I still get stuck in the part about having no clue what any of its worth. :p

I remember seeing a Flame Angel last night at my LFS for $60, but thats the only number I have for all the stuff above.

I'll sell the stuff, but I'll need assistance on howto package/ship it.
This thread is not meant as a for sale thread, just looking for numbers so LFS doesn't burn me.

G

·
just want to add sorry for jumpin on this and saying uill buy some stuff that wasnt your intention

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh No worries, I just didn't want the mods to see sales stuff happening in a Discussion thread.

I just don't know what to expect when I goto the LFS with all this stuff.

-Paul

·
Registered
790 Posts
If you want to get prices just visit some the sponsers and see if they have what you have and compair the prices and come up with your own....

-Paul

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, Found some numbers for base costs online. Just FYI :p

Turbo Snails $1.50
Pistol Shrimp $10.00
Serpant Star $10.00
Tiager Tail Cucumbers $10.00
Burandy Sea Star (purp Link) $18.00
Green Chromis $4.00
Flame Angel $50.00
Sand Sifting Sea Star $12.00

I know my LFS has pistol shrimp for 15.00 not 10, so I'll just have to wing it. Got these prices from tbsaltwater.com and liveaquaria.com

Thanks guys ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.