The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to have corals to trade at the meeting? I don't even have a tank right now, but thought I'd mention the meeting. If Hermitsolo or Epidemic are going, I'll have the pumps for ya...

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey Mike and Derek, I'll be in Vegas on Sunday the 27th.
Mike,can you give my pump to Derek and I'll pick it up from him? (He only lives a few blocks away.) Derek, if that's ok you can come over next week and get a frag of anything in the tank. Either that or I can wait until the next opportunity -- Bill

·
Registered
104 Posts
As a current non-member, how are you suppose to find out about meetings to become a member. I was once directed to the notice at the top of the forum but it seems the website meeting schedule has not changed for sometime.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
TCMAS Domain Owner
278 Posts
I can bring large groupings of Anthelia for anyone who would like to trade for Zoas, Rics or Gorgs.

Let me know what you have to offer and we'll take it from there.

·
TCMAS Domain Owner
278 Posts
Bathypelagic Zone said:
I was once directed to the notice at the top of the forum but it seems the website meeting schedule has not changed for sometime.
That should change in the very near future. I am working on a site redesign.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
i've got about 3 nano-sized (2-3 head) frags of green (lime/mint) caulastrea (aka "trumpet" or "candy cane" coral)...

also a good-sized burgandy brittle star...

need homes, wouldn't turn down cute softies in trade

tg

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Twins Guy said:
( wouldn't turn down cute softies in trade

tg
Cute softies :confused: Do you still have your ultra clean SPS tank going :confused:

If you don't- I really liked that tank when I got to see it on the tank tour :beer:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
its still going, i've just got a little nano now too...if i took better care of the big tank it would be full of sps by now...but i've still got plenty of space for things to grow and i like it that way. and it is still pretty clean:lol:
tg

btw-burgandy star has a home

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Hey TG how are those frags doing? Getting big yet?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Any slicing and dicing show plan for the meeting?
If there is, I have to be there, wouldn't want to miss a good knife show! :)

Beng

1 - 20 of 23 Posts