The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone in the mid-west interested in doing some trading????
I have had great success with the thermos method....costs run around $4.50 - $5.00 and generally takes 2 days to get to most places....

I have:
orange zoos
green w/blue grey center zoos
green hairy mushrooms
rust colored zoos (turn deep neon green under actinics)

I have quite a bit of the first two zoos and 3 hairy mushrooms (about 2-3" when extended)

looking forward to getting different stuff for the tank...

bob

G

·
me and dad have had 2 wonderful trades and would you mind posting a pic of your hairy shrroms...i might be interested in doing another trade...

G

·
hehe everything in my tanks is fair game.....
zoanthids...(too many to list)
mushrooms- neon green with white stripes
mushrooms- aqua with red dots
mushrooms -green hairy
ricordia - baby blue
ricodia - orange
ricordia yuma blue w/ red tips
frogspawn- electric green
many acros
many montis
many many different sps...
gsp
anything intrest you let me know

G

·
k you want monti caps and frog spawn as well??......and since we have done a few trades i am just looking for variety...send me what ever you want!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
absolutely I'm interested in the monti cap and frogspawn...I'm afraid I don't have enough variety to justify your end of the trade...
golly, yes I'm willing to send as much as I can, but I don't have much variety, just a lot of a few....

all that being said...I'll pack a box and ship on Monday....

bob

·
Registered
288 Posts
I would love to trade but all I really have available is a lobophytum leather...I could probably get a neon green sea mat and some maidens hair too if anyone really wanted them. I should have a lot more once I get my growout tank to go along with the 150 I'm setting up in a month or so.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi guys I dont have anything to trade and am interest in some frags... I am willing to pay and willing to share with others after I get astablished........

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mike,
I'm interested in the lobo..(are all Lob's brown/tan?) what would you like to trade for it? I'm not familiar with "maiden's hair"...what is it, what does it look like, pic/link?...I'm game for anything different that what I have that I can take care of...

buehlz...if you'll pay for shipping, I'll hook you up with a couple small frags to help get you going....only thing is, you gotta do the same for someone else....fair?

bob

1 - 20 of 25 Posts