The Reef Tank banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi: I am looking for some loose (or attached) different color mushrooms. If you would like to trade some loose mushrooms, rasta, sinularia or lemnalia for some strombus grazer snails, (from Indo Pacific Sea Farms), please PM me. They are great little snails that will reproduce in your tank. Here is a link to more info on about the snails: http://www.ipsf.com/strombusfaqs.html I plan to be at the next meeting to trade if interested. Thanks!

·
Snorkelholic
441 Posts
I'll take some for trade, but not sure if I'll be at the next meeting.

maybe we can work out a place to meet?

I've got red, purple, fuzzy, etc.

Joe

·
Registered
135 Posts
Sally,

I have 2 hairy brown mushrooms with orange mouths that are unattached. If you are interested I would love some of those snails. I will be at the meeting tonight. Let me know.

Robbie

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Robbie: Sounds good, I'll bring you some snails. I'm also looking for a Rasta leather if anyone has a frag they want to trade? Thanks! Sally

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sorry

Some thing came up and couldn't make the meeting

the mushrooms have been collected and separated and are presently in my sump, if you live near the Duluth area maybe we can still trade.

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
Sally,

Do you want to sell maybe 6 of them? Just want to add some diversity to my wife's and I's setup.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nelson or GeoJoe will you be at the meeting on Tuesday (8/12)? If so, we can trade then? Looking to trade for rasta, sinularia, lemnalia or mushrooms.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts