The Reef Tank banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm changing over from my tank that was 60g and not drilled (on which I JUST put an AquaC Remora Pro like a week and a half ago, not even broken in yet but too late to return it :mad:) to a 120g with sump. Looking to trade for an in-sump skimmer rated higher than the Remora Pro (which is rated 40-120g).

Comes with all the cream-puff attachments and so on... has the optional drilled drain fitting, pre-filter box, Mag 3 pump.

PM me and let me know what you've got. If you have something worth a lot more but are still interested in the trade I'd be open to supplementing with some $$ as well.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ok, interested, have nothing to trade, price? wondering how this would compare to my cpr dual bak pak now. I have a 90 gallon reef setup. oh, and shipping to 18444
Thanks
Bernie

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is still available... will also sell and ship...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They're actually rated the same so it's not really worth the trade for me (just in terms of postage or whatever) as I'm looking for something to support a larger tank. Thanks though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Still interested in a trade??

I have a the Aqua C Urchin Pro IN SUMP skimmer for sale I may be interested in a trade if you are?

Hi Cammed, are you still interested in trading an Urchin for a Remora?? I have a brand new Remora Pro and I'm in the same boat where I should have bought a an in-sump. Is the Urchin new?? Would you need the pumps traded too?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts