The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
LPS FREAK
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a nissian maxima (1993) does not burn oil, does not leak, V6 3.0 SOHC, clean title excellent beater work car starts and drives great needs manifold gasket or just drive because who cares its a beater. I was going to hold onto it as spare car. But I bought the wife a new car and of course I got her old one :lol: she wants it gone because now its sitting next to the garage collecting dust. I figured I would put it up here and maybe get a few frags or maybe a fish or too or something Pm me if any of you guys would like to trade something for it.
Thanks Chad

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
I will maybe, got a pic? Anyone want to buy a 00 stratus? LOL

·
LPS FREAK
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright smeese I'm retarded when it comes to computer stuff but I will see if Mary will come over and take a picture tomorrow. Its not rusty but its dented in a few spots you have first dibs on it though if you would like it. By the way I didn't even refresh my page before you answered? WOW fast.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
;) I am speedy. Ask Alero :) Tomorrow will be fine. Thanks! Steve

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
ps I love dents! They add character

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
If smeese passes I could trade some drygoods for it. I am in dire need of a car right now and that would be perfect. regardless of looks.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Wow Scott how have you been? Long time no see.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
been outta town, I am great. getting back into the groove of things. just about to start a new job. yeah I have been down south helping some friends rebuild a house after a tornado wiped em out erlier this spring. but I have been outta work for awhile and my wife and I are down to a borrowed car *wink* *WINK* so if you pass let me know..

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
I will keep you posted.Glad all is well and good to hear from you man.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Freshfish PM me and let me know what we are talking here for stuff you would like or call me after 1030

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
That would have been a perfect starter car for my daughter :(

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Good reason to keep those off topics around then huh? ;) I know you were just refering to the extra forum and not the OT stuff for sale but I had to pick on ya froggy.
Frogbone said:

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
smeese said:
Good reason to keep those off topics around then huh? ;) I know you were just refering to the extra forum and not the OT stuff for sale but I had to pick on ya froggy.
He is having a rough day we lost another legend yesterday.:(

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
What? Sorry i have worked for 18 hours strait what happened

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Shanahan signed with the Rangers:angry:

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Frogbone said:

Hey froggy, I have an old beat up caravan if you are interested. It needs brake work, and the passenger door clasp is broken. I think the clasp is an easy junk yard visit, but not sure.

LMK,
Mary

1 - 20 of 33 Posts