The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(no clue what the title's all about...but hey...since the coffee hasn't kicked in yet, I'll just say it felt right! hehe)

Mornin' Class!!

Tuesday, eh? It's like *onday, Part II!!!!

Not a whole lot going on with me this moring....got the 6am-noon lab shift, so while I had to get up a bit early this morning, at least I get to go HOME earlier too!!

Me and the wifey got the house all to ourselves this week, as Kayla (my wife's daughter) went to the beach with her friends.

So far, we've been lounging and relaxing like it's out JOB!! hahahaha

Well, hope everyone has a great day! just wanted to say good morning, and get this coffee GOIN'!!

l8r, g8rs!

·
uber-stupid
4,781 Posts
Good night everyone (and good morning).

I hate my new job......

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Mike, Jason, and Everyone!

It's supposed to start getting muggy again today. It figures! I have to spend the better part of the day in an attic...

I'm taking some frags to the LFS tonight, and who knows what I'll come home with :rolleyes:

Have a SUPER day everyone!!!:cool:

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Mike, Jason, Jena, Butch, & All! :)

Mike, you sound chipper today! :dance:

Warm & muggy here today too, Butch....near 90, both temp and humidity. Glad I don't have to spend the day in an attic.

three90s&125sump said:
I hate my new job......
I sure hate that for you, Jason. Hope it improves. Time for another change?

Another busy work day for me. Got to leave the Tahoe off before work for new rear brakes. Got to get the stoppers in shape for the long drive to Vermont next week.

An old fallen tree covered with moss in the pond at my 'secret place' in the Cove. I took some friends there Friday who've been photographing the Cove for years and never knew about the place.

Have a Tremendous Tuesday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
The Bitter Mod
7,059 Posts
Great shot Dick.

Jason, I'm with you. I hate my job. Every day I would rather have a tooth pulled than go into work. I haven't checked the weather, but I'm sure it is going to be hot and humid.

·
Not the LFS.......
460 Posts
Good morning everyone...it feels like the movie ground hog day around here..another *onday Morning...

·
Super Moderator
27,086 Posts
Good mawnin', Mike, Jason, Jena, Butch, Dick, Tim, John, Chris, ocnreef, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, Mike :D Enjoy your honeymoon house while you have it to yourselves :dance:

Bummer, Jason and John on not liking your jobs. I hope it improves with age.

Ewwww, Butch on your attic gig today. Not fun with these temps and hoomidity reports.

Hey, Dick - That moss looks absolutely endless in its beauty. How fun for you to be able to share your special place with your photographer friends.
By all means get those breaks fixed!

Hooopie Dooopie, Tim- I hope you can get it worked out to come to the Upstate of SC for part of your vacation.

Back to work today, and working the 2nd shift. It's been a great vacation :agree: And thank you to Tom for taking me out for a birthday brew last night :beer:

Lots and lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Morning Jason, Jena, Butch, Dick, Tims, John, Chris, Mike, Cath, and everyone else!

yeah...Dick, it's amazing how a few cups of coffee can make ANYONE sound chipper! hahahahaha

Jason...sorry you hate your job.

not good. If you dislike it...well, you're like a lot of us...but if you downright hate it, time to find a new one!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Good Morning everyone !!!!! I'm off today, but yesterday I finished grouting the room I tiled and I hurt all over. Took me three day to do the livingroom. My wife brought me coffee and she is already starting on more honey-do's for me to start....but not until I recover from this one....lol. Everyone have a great day and have fun.....If you can't laugh through it, you can't live through it........!!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Morning everyone!!! Finally got the ERP system installed at work yesterday. Now it will just take a year to get all the data in there.

Didn't do much last night...stopped in for a beer with Al (they cost a dollar for a draft :dance:) and relaxed with the pets.

I love my shiny new old tank and will go to Walmart and pick up a disposable camera Friday and get some pics.

Awesome picture as always Dick!

Have a great Tuesday :beer:

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Good Morning, TRT!

Ahhhh....on our way to a much cooler 80º today...perfect! :thumbup:

Dick, that photo is absolutely stunning; thank you!

Jason and John, working at a job you hate or for a company you hate is horrible, I know from experience. Finding a job you like or good people to work for makes all of the difference in the world - really. There are a lot of companies out there where I could make a lot more money doing what I do, but I work for the nicest company and it has made such a huge difference in my life! Sometimes I have to work long hours, but I get paid a good wage and I never have that corporate axe hanging over my head. At 44, I finally figured out that money really isn't what it's all about. ;)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday! :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts