The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out I passed my oral board exam. now just three more steps to the new job Yahoooooo!

:blob: :thumbup: :cool:

·
Super Moderator
22,084 Posts
Congrats!:dance:

·
Retired Wanderer
17,191 Posts
What oral exam? Guess I missed something.

Grats anyway!!!!!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When appling to be a police officer the process is long. step 1 apply step 2 oral board. step 3 back ground investigation. step4 polygraph examination. step5 phsycological exam. step 6 interview with chief. step 7 medical exam.

I am now past step four and they are finishing my back ground this week. The wheels keep on turning.

·
Super Moderator
26,838 Posts
Congrats, fchidsey!

What?? This group speed, Rick? :eek: ;)

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont work in lantana just live there. but I ll let you know Thanks for the support.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:banana: OK today was huge I am not hired yet but I had my interview with the Chief. What a Great guy and Great Role Model. I had to pass my Phsycological exam yet. (then they will find out how crazy I am) after that I will be hired. One more hurdle.:dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Administrator
46,674 Posts
Congrats and thanks for steppjing up the the thin blue line, any mods that think this is tough should do a ride along in a Black and White payday friday night :)

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks. I am getting Very excited This is a great place to work for with tremendious benifits. and hopefully spell check

·
Retired Wanderer
17,191 Posts
Grats on everything. That is one job that I could never do. Those guys out there have to have the highest caliber of conduct for relatively little pay and deal with both the brass and derelicts. Being able to keep your patience after arresting the same thief time and again or arriving to see a beat up wife is something I would be bad at.

Best of luck to you and we need some level headed streetwise folks to keep the peace.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Luck with that final step!!! I have great respect for you in wanting to protect and serve. I've carried "The Badge" in four different roles in my life, totalling about 25 years, and wish you much success in your chosen career.

Dick:)

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks all I will keep everybody posted.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts