The Reef Tank banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Retired Wanderer
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning everyone. Coffee is on. The plant is down for maintenance and we stay until it is done. Think I am in a place that is not 3000 degrees today.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Shark..but a friendly one
......Still up them 10 high ladders?
Top of the morning Bro, and All pulling up a chair this morning......HAPPY TUESDAY!

Summer is with us, as well as blue skies. Coffee and DD's to keep it EZ-PZ. compliments of the 'sleepless over brigade.

In a tight, HOT spot yesterday doing something that was painful, but dealing with it, when a wasp decided to tag me between the shoulder blades. My response? None, other than 'ouch', because doing anything would have been more painful than just dealing with it. THAT'S the pain level I've been at recently patiently awaiting the only thing anyone has decided to do for me since April 29th when I got injured.....PT, and not for another nearly 2 weeks. Sure not a 'lawyer n up' kinda fellow, but beginning to get tired of this.

The kids, with the exception of one, are still going strong.......don't hold still long enough for an accurate count, but think there's like uhhhh, 馃 ummmmm.....6 of them running/rolling/jumping/ laughing/ bouncing around here.

I hope a swell day rises for All you groovy People,
Hack

.......and They're dropping like 'one hit wonders from the 80's', with only one still moving.....and he just missed his mouth with a drink, so think he's just a zombie waiting for the eyes to fall.
Hack

Super Moderator
Good mawnin鈥, Perry, Hack, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, guys and DD, Hack! I鈥檒l add peaches and cereal.

Morning everyone. Coffee is on. The plant is down for maintenance and we stay until it is done. Think I am in a place that is not 3000 degrees today.

Enjoy your Tuesday.
Good to know you鈥檙e not at 30000掳 today. Hope maintenance goes well.

Hack - Big Ouch on the wasp attack! As for your neck, it seems that you have seen a grand total of ONE doc that gave a hoot. I bet the PT person will. It鈥檚 my experience, and a Jeff too, that they know more than docs somestime and work wonders.

.......and They're dropping like 'one hit wonders from the 80's', with only one still moving.....and he just missed his mouth with a drink, so think he's just a zombie waiting for the eyes to fall.
Hack
Hahaha! The visual on the boy who missed his mouth!

We are having delicious rain today! Boy, do we need it!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

Administrator
Morning gang, hope the maintenance goes well Perry. Hack good thing it wasn't you sea wasp,that's a whole new level of pain:(
Cath what is this rain you speak of? Fire over in E Ore is insane, been lucky here so far.
Best
T get to work, take care all

Retired Wanderer
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Evening all. Busy day fixing some things inside then replacing a roller on a conveyor that goes between buildings way up in the sky. Heights not your thing...probably not the right gig for you. There was so much stuff spilling out my partner and I were black as coal miners At least the weather outside was reasonable. We take no breaks and just go go go until it is fixed. Lots of ladders.

Have a friend over that I knew from a previous job where I was making blower wheels. Making her teriyaki shish kabobs. One person over is pretty much the limit at this tiny place. Got it all decorated up and clean, and it is not too bad. Time on submarines where you get half a pan under your bunk for six months helps with perspective.

Administrator
Evening all, off work trying to figure out how imgur works, trying to post a pic on another forum that uses the same format we just abandoned. Every attempt doing the same thing I did on here before to post pics results in upload fail.
this is an image saved to downloads thru imgur. I think it is on their end. Contacted admin there but no reply

Attachments

Super Moderator
Good evening, everyone!

Perry - That鈥檚 a massive amount of work you did today!
Enjoy dinner with your friend tonight.

Doug - That is so weird about the photo error message on a site that is using the same product we had before this one.
Cute phot of your great grandson鈥檚 first birthday. 馃コ馃コ Was that cake on his nose natural,or did you put it on there?馃槈

Oh Jeff?? How are you and your doggies doing? Miss hearing about what each one oftyemis doing. And you,too!

Pretty soon Hack will be chiming in, mixed in with the sleepless-over shenanigans.

More rain here today, which brought in cooler temps. Going down to 64 tonight.

Grooviness for all,and to all a good night.

Administrator
Cath the cake on his face is his own doing, trying to learn a new photo storage option is a PITA for me, esp since the native Win that I used for years is screwed and I have no idea why.
93 hi, low about 60 and no rain, byt T storms probably over in Eastern Oregon where the big fires are.
Gonna clean the frig with microwave ;)
Have a good night all

Hey Guys......HAPPY EVENING TIME!

Got home with the stragglers from last night still in the process of gett'n home. Discovered that 'Peaches', one of our G.Pigs had just passed.......the cost of love is steep! :cry:
So events have pushed us beyond our usual schedule around here, this the late dinner check in.....which by the way was only a cheese sandwich on the run, followed shortly by an ice cream cake.

Forgot to mention with all the excitement around here, that we had a novel 'traffic snarl' over at work yesterday....
A plane with an 18 year old pilot working for a banner company made an emergency landing on the bridge heading into Ocean City.......he saw a break in the traffic, and brought it in safely. BUT MAN the traffic was SNARLED!

Cake time.....so peace,
Hack

Super Moderator
Evening all,

Just finished watching the ol Deere garden tractor leave with its new owner,,,, had the urge to finally put it up for sale, and the first guy bought it鈥

Sounds like the fella is well versed in green tractors , so it oughta be a breeze for him the do the few things it needed to run, that I chose not to bother with.

Decent weather here,,,, not too hot(high of 87, but felt ok鈥檌sh) and sunny skies.Imagine that鈥檒l change soon enough.

Cath, dawgs pretty much same ol canines,,
Sis visited yesterday( I sent some pics of the attached garage fare getting it ready/prepped for a future auction trip, and her eyes caught a few things she kinda wanted. I鈥檇 rather she have some of the stuff here, than make a few bucks at auction, so she took home a 鈥渃aboose wood stove 鈥 ( small version of a pot belly stove), and a old crock and 鈥渏ug鈥( picture a ol brown jug hefted on a ol timers arm for a swig of brown liquor) Both were not big ticket items, so better suited being at Sis鈥檚.
She brought her new pup, Harper,,,, think she is 9-10 weeks old and weighing in at 33#. My fun is teasing Sis as to what Harper鈥檚 adult weight will be,,, I鈥檓 in at a touch over 100#. We both know I will prob be right, heheh.

instead of the usual one dog at a time to meet n greet a new Doxie foster here, I let out all the dogs her, short of King initially. Poor Harper got spooked with all 4 long dawgs coming up to her, but got better as time went by. Harper has big dog sisters at home ( one being a fluffy 100#鈥檙 ) but King even on his best behavior still got her worked up.
She got better over time , and Sis said she crashed
On the drive home, and into the evening after her big day.
Did most of the lawn lowering yesterday, but after it getting away from me plus the last heavy rain we had, the back pasture got re-mowed today, to finish what yesterday鈥檚 lowering left either still upright n long , and to re-slice n dice the cut chaff into less noticeable pieces.

On to the evening,,
Hope everyone had a great day!

Hi Jeff! Been missing your usual check ins.
Grooviness,
Hack

Administrator
Hii Jeff good the Dawgs are doing well, I missed what breed Harper is? Cool sis was interested in some things, I'd rather pass something on to an appreciating party than sell.
HACK SORRY TO HEAR YOU CAVIE PASSED I ALWAYS LOVED THEM LITTLE REEEEP RATS, sorry about the yell. If I wanted all caps can't make tablet comply.
Never thought I would have rain envy but I do, the hit and threat of fire I am ready for a break

1 - 13 of 13 Posts