The Reef Tank banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Retired Wanderer
22,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all. Coffee is on.

Worked from 7 am to 7 pm and thought I was done, then we had to stay and do truck bumpers until almost midnight. I need a better job.

Talked to my roommate Laura for a half hour to wind down, then hoping to get some sleep.

Massive amounts of other stuff to inspect, then have to keep going reworking all these parts.

Knocked my interview out of the park in a great place to work. Hope they pick me.

· Administrator
20,535 Posts
Yeah, no collision from me Pal at quarter after 2 in the mornings......the stage was all your's.

Top of the morning Bro and All to follow, and......HAPPY THURSDAY! In the upper 30's heading to near on 70F....yeah, right?

Coffee is FREE and CIB'MC' to get the eyes opened before I can think grub.....but I do know where the candy stash is.

Other than a haul out that's going on their own trailer, I'll be heading back down beach to this project boat we're tangled in. Yeah!:mad:
Typically this period of time with the boss in Maine the haul outs will slow down shortly as 'stripper season' kicks in, and only the die hards remain to pull out at the end of the season. A 'pattern' becomes a pattern for a reason......but still we'll see.

Peace n cup cakes to All,
Hack

.......:unsure:.....hmmmm, 'cup cakes'? Perhaps a stop on the way in for some Tasty Kakes?(y)

· Super Moderator
35,704 Posts
Good mawnin’, Perry, Hack, Rick, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the CIB and muffins, Hack! I will add nanners and local apples, and see what anybody else brings to the table.

Perry, your work situation sure is confusing. And it sounds like it’s pretty confusing to you, too. Hopefully something will show itself to be the right job for you!

Rick - good safety plan for not taking your bike. Wish more people did things like that. How are things at work these days?

Jeff, seems things are coming right along for you sorting through your folks belongings. That’s a tough job. How was your sis doing?
Keep us up-to-date with your doggies and your birds. I miss hearing about them.

Vinnie, what’s on for you today?

This morning I’m going to a Daughters of the American Revolution meeting. There will be a about presentation about the only shelter for female veterans in the state of South Carolina which happens to be in Spartanburg. That’s a disgrace that there’s only one for women and off the entire state. We were supposed to collect items that women might need if they’re in a shelter. So yesterday I went shopping, and got a few necessities and a few fun things.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

· Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
33,748 Posts
Good morning everyone!
Bummer on the long hours Perry. That makes for a long day.
Cooper will probably be spending the day with us. Daycare closed because of virus going around.
Seahorse Whisper was really good. They had a special guest on last night.
I’m enjoying the nice weather outside , drinking my coffee. Then time to tend to tanks
Have a great Thursday

· Retired Wanderer
22,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interview today. Three hours of sleep is not enough for these long days.

Reactions: hackshobby and VWD

· Administrator
61,145 Posts
Good mornin all,35 and dry at the moment. My Friday, yippee
Coffee is on, toast and jelly if you like.
Hope interview pays off Perry, good luck herding the boats Hack. Have fun at DAR Cath. Rick you need Vinny weather. I don't blame you, not worth cold wet 6ride in mornin. Vinny do you have a new herd I. The works?

· Retired Wanderer
22,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bond is Back. I killed the interview evidently. An offer is on the way provided I pass the personality quiz.

· Administrator
20,535 Posts
OH NO......Not the 'personality test'! :oops: ......don't sweat it, we'll vouch for Ya...What's your name again?:ROFLMAO:
Fingers crossed Pal, and truly hope THIS is the one.
Head Helmet Sports gear Headgear Font

Poppeye's fried chicken for dinner, and Lemon meringue as well as Dutch Apple pies to complete the belly busting.

The next few days are said to be climbing to near 80F.....WHAT! Keeps that up the pretty leaves will be climbing back up on the trees, and have to open the pool back up. Makes those nights/mornings in the 30's really get your attention.

Hope good things followed All today,
Hack

· Registered
1 Posts
Good luck and get a good job. I am also working 14 hours a day, sometimes I feel tired but I have to accept it and try to overcome it. I also have to take care of my family. Life is full of troubles.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts