The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
16,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
("Only 2nd cup, but anyone pick up on that little trivia?.....imagine a 'Transylvanian' accent.")

Good *orning *y fellow TRT Breakfast Table gatherers, as well as any 1st ti*e chair puller uppers, and welcome to the start of a new week.....HAPPY *ONDAY!

Coffee is on, and let's see.... 🤔 .....the Capt'n is pulling up a chair with us. Still very *uch su**er out ther, and there'll be the sounds of 'The Gang' a splishing and a splashing for the next couple days/nights to drive that point ho*e.

Hope everyone gets to experience the good side of su**er today,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,223 Posts
Good nawnin’, Hack and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and Cap’n Crunch, Hack! I’ll add Raisin Bran, Wheat Chex, and Red Globe peaches.

Oh boyeee, the teen scene at Hack’s place! Watch out everyone! What will Chloe think of this?

My achin’ back has been making itself known lately. Good thing is moving around helps!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Administrator
47,030 Posts
Morning Gang, more coffee here is needed. Heading off to work, co worker is supposed to be back yippee. Another 90ish day.Will try updating later, take care

·
Super Moderator
27,223 Posts
Good evening, all!

Hack - I drew a complete blank on your trivia and hint. Sooooo you gotta chime in.

Doug - Was that co-worker able to come back work today?

What’s for supper? I made a baked potato salad, and cut up a peach for dessert. Anyone else?

btw... I think I hear that splishing and splashing all the way from Hack’s corner....

Throw on some grooviness tonight!

·
Shark..but a friendly one
16,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Cath! A truck full of an assortment of pizzas on it's way. At the moment Cath they have an office chair being towed behind a bike ....NOW I just heard pool!

Guess who just joined us Cath on OneFora.......DOUG!

Not a very well played trivia, but only 2 cups of joe......It was from the movie Van Helsing...

Have some grooviness,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,223 Posts
Wheeee! You have THE fun stuff going on! Carry on!
Way to go,Doug! Now I have to get back in there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts