The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
falalalalalaaaa la la la laaaa...

Anybody have any zoos, shrooms or other polyps they wouldn't mind fragging to a good home?

:lol:

danke,

Matt (TVI)

·
Registered
560 Posts
Bob you can use a knife to remove the xenia form the the rock. Thay are verry hardy and will reattack to anything you stick them to.

Matt I can frag you some pink xenia elongata ang maybe a purple xenia elongatacand yellow star polly also.

There may be a problem fragging the yellow star polly, but if worst come to worst I can break the main collonie off.

·
Registered
415 Posts
wolfie said:
Bob you can use a knife to remove the xenia form the the rock. Thay are verry hardy and will reattack to anything you stick them to.
True - the xenia you gave me is firmly attached now!

wolfie said:
Matt I can frag you some pink xenia elongata ang maybe a purple xenia elongatacand yellow star polly also.

There may be a problem fragging the yellow star polly, but if worst come to worst I can break the main collonie off.
You can get the xenia from wolfie - I can give you a small rock with the purple
zoas.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
would love to have the zoos, esp. some purples...

thank you for offering the xenia, but I'd rather have the yellow star polyps if you're willing to frag them...

Thank you both for offering, I really appreciate it! PM w/ a time, place to meet, or I can come to you if you don't mind (save you on gas).

thanks again, and just let me know when a good time for you guys is. i've got to finish up finals these next two weeks, so i'm pretty limited on time, maybe this saturday afternoon? Anyway, you guys have the say in it!

thanks again,

Matt (TVI)

·
Monkey Man
409 Posts
Yellow polyps, Green zoas, peach zoas, red zoas...

Especially the yellow polyps, they growing everywhere in my tank! I take anything in trade I don't already have!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts