The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, everyone :)

Coffee is going, along with French toast and different kinds of syrup. I think I'll put fresh blueberries on mine.

Doug - I hope Dyan does well today. Same for you, too.

See you all later :wavey:

Premium Member
Uh-oh, I went to bed w/o cleaning up after dinner last night and now the 2 dozen buffalo wing bones are gone :eek: On the bright side the dog has a vet appointment tomorrow morning anyway so if he hurts himself he will get help soon.

Premium Member
Good Morning, Gang! :)

Doug said Dyan's surgery went well and now, the recovery begins. Prayers to them for all the best.

Morning. That's all I'm willing to commit to right now.
Sounds like you've just committed Fist Degree Morning, Chris. :nuts:

Uh-oh, I went to bed w/o cleaning up after dinner last night and now the 2 dozen buffalo wing bones are gone :eek: On the bright side the dog has a vet appointment tomorrow morning anyway so if he hurts himself he will get help soon.
Oops. He might have a tummy ache but bet he's got a big smile on his face. :D

Enjoy the day, everyone!

Dick:)

Professional Tread Killer
i am a happy camper this morning ,, yesterday turned out to be one awesome day for me.. i found someone i have been looking for for 10 years.. she and i must have talked about 4 or 5 hours.. was funny when i found her too.. i actually fell out of my chair yelling its her .. i found her.. lol.. even better shes only 3 hours away so in july the family and i are going up to see her and family

cant wait..

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Retired Wanderer
Morning everyone. We are having a meeting in a half hour "to clarify working hours and expectations". This sounds ominous.

Administrator
Morning everyone. We are having a meeting in a half hour "to clarify working hours and expectations". This sounds ominous.
EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww that doesn't sound good Perry :( hopefully its not that bad, who knows in these times.

I spent the night here with Dyan, woke up to her and the night nurse yakking so I am sure things are going to be fine :) now it's wait till the Doc comes in and decides if she can go home.

Have a Great Day everyone :D

Premium Member
Yeah. Doesn't sound like they're talking bonuses and paid vacations. :(

I spent the night here with Dyan, woke up to her and the night nurse yakking so I am sure things are going to be fine :) now it's wait till the Doc comes in and decides if she can go home.
Thanks for the update, Doug. That's one time that "Yakking" is good to hear.

Dick:)

Retired Wanderer
Glad Dyan is doing better Doug!! It's nice they let you stay there as well.

Mommy Mod
Morning
my shoulder is killing me today
I blame the puppy and her sleeping habits
:( - when do you see the Dr?

oooo that sounds really bad Perry :help:

EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww that doesn't sound good Perry :( hopefully its not that bad, who knows in these times.

Thanks for the update Doug, So glad to hear she's gabbing! May the Dr come swiftly!!!!

Premium Member
Remember the squeaky wheel gets the grease

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Good luck on the job front, Perry.

Glad to see your smiles today, Doug. I agree...hearing Dyan gabbing with the night nurse is a good sign.

KIA - OUCH on your shoulder hurting.

AWOL that's a funny story :funny:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts