The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gang!

Long time no see - I've had to focus on some other issues for awhile and am glad to be able to drop back in. :thumbup:

Who's up for another Tour of Tanks? We've done the northeast side of town and the northwest side of town. Let's try to line up some visits within or near the perimeter this time.

Let's aim for doing something on the last weekend of this month. We generally start at noon and wrap up by dinnertime, so either day should be good, depending on what works for you guys.

If anyone is interested in being a stop on the Tour, or just tagging along, please post your general area of town here along with whether Saturday or Sunday work best for you. Based on those responses, we'll plan the tour.

Nervous about having a group of strangers tromping through your abode? Don't be! Our previous tours have had no more than roughly a dozen people attending, and everyone is eager to share their experiences and helpful advice on equipment/stocking issues.

Cheers!
Dan

·
Registered
395 Posts
Sounds like a lot of fun. I dont have much to look at but maybe interested in tagging along.

·
Reef Geek
659 Posts
I'm not exactly what you would consider "around the perimeter" but would be willing to be a stopping point again if we need another stop to round out the day. I should have my new Frag tank almost running by then :drool:

·
ARC Member
707 Posts
Schwaggs said:
I'm not exactly what you would consider "around the perimeter" but would be willing to be a stopping point again if we need another stop to round out the day. I should have my new Frag tank almost running by then :drool:
That'd be cool- you have an awesome tank!

·
Reef Geek
659 Posts
:beer: Thanks Mojo :D

·
The Bitter Mod
7,059 Posts
Schwaggs said:
We can stop by Schwaggs's place and frag that killer Blasto in his avatar.:beer:

·
Reef Geek
659 Posts
:bigeek: ;)

·
Professional Algae Grower
862 Posts
when are you moving to Atlanta? 3-90s

When you guys come back to the GA400 area and/or want to drive up to cumming you can stop by my home. My tank is still very young, but in 5-6 months it should look very nice.

I will just need someone here with experience to tell everyone the names of the corals. I have acumulated quite a few and now just need a little time for them to grow. That is why I say 5-6 months.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts