The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 297 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,927 Posts
Good morning :)

Thanks for the Cafe du Monde, Vinnie.

See you all later. I hope everyone got good naps last night.

Special Hello to Stacy...Haven't seen you in a while :wavey:

·
Carpe Noctem
9,817 Posts
Good morning! Going to try to get some tank maintenance done this morning, girl scout cookie selling at 11, have to pick up a few things and try to get more house work done... Should be a great day!

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
Morning
:wavey:

I can hardly wait for tomorrow
when everyone else in the house has to get up an hour earlier

·
spaceman spiff
11,769 Posts
Morning! Amy's got the worst birthday this year... not only did it skip a saturday because of leap year, but she loses an hour, so it's only 23 hours. I'll have to make it up somehow, but I havent figured that out yet. I'm open to suggestions.

·
Carpe Noctem
9,817 Posts
Morning! Amy's got the worst birthday this year... not only did it skip a saturday because of leap year, but she loses an hour, so it's only 23 hours. I'll have to make it up somehow, but I havent figured that out yet. I'm open to suggestions.
Probably a little late for a pajamagram... Worked great for Mrs. Hop this year. Not sure what else Mrs. CRVZ would like... Maybe an afternoon of pampering?

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
I find a new mop and broom will make her forget about all that stuff :lol:

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Morning
:wavey:

I can hardly wait for tomorrow
when everyone else in the house has to get up an hour earlier
Now there is a positive twist to the time change!

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Good Morning All!:wavey:

·
Carpe Noctem
9,817 Posts
I find a new mop and broom will make her forget about all that stuff :lol:
I ask that question often in my house! "Honey can I use the broom or are you planning on going somewhere?":thumbup:

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
excellent...

but it's not a good idea if your gonna be around all day
It's a much better present if you hand them to her on your way to the golf course

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
I ask that question often in my house! "Honey can I use the broom or are you planning on going somewhere?":thumbup:

:lol:, we always joke about the worn out bristles being caused by a bumpy landing

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Good morning Stooges and Stoogettes.

I'm feeling sorry for Randy this morning .... last night he couldn't get things loaded in the truck to move because of rain ... this morning he's got to deal with really strong wind gusts!

I was outside about 1/2 hr ago chatting with a friend of Keri's that came to pick up his car and a wind gust hit fast ... it would have knocked me right over if Paul hadn't grabbed my coat sleeve!! And I even had my feet braced. Thank goodness the sun is out at the moment though.

Thanks for the coffee Vinnie. Can you keep supplying it all day??? lol

Chris ... sorry, I can't come up with any good suggestions on how to get that extra hour back for Amy. I hope she has a wonderful birthday though.

·
Carpe Noctem
9,817 Posts

·
Administrator
46,739 Posts
Comfort is an important consideration ;) How you doing on the rack fix Hop?

1 - 20 of 297 Posts