The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning class!!

Another early lab shot this morning, for me.

Friday's eve....let the weekend get here SOON!!

Actually, pretty excited about this weekend. I have nothing going on, and I'm quite thrilled about that!!

Well..'cept water changes....and trying to get everything together/ready for my family's football pool. (which is a LOT more involved than it sounds).

Anyways...I hope everyone has a great day!!

l8r, g8rs!

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Morning Skeety and the rest of TRT. Gonna take the kiddies to the bus stop then gonna crash for a couple of hours. Everyone have a great day!

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Mike, Jena, and Everyone!

Greetings from Cape Cod!!

We had the BEST seafood last night, and Di and I took a short stroll along the shore. The water was pretty warm!

Game 2 of the Golf Tourney put us on a twisty/turny VERY off camber course, but I came in at only 2 over par.

I'm not too sure what today holds.....

Have a GREAT Day Everyone!!

·
Super Moderator
27,048 Posts
Good mawnin', Mike, Jena, Butch, and all of TRT!

Coffee's on :)

Mike - sounds like some serious planning in that family football pool. How many years have you been doing that?

Jena- get that rest you need after working so hard on your 90!

Heya, Butch- take some pix of that shore on Cape Cod for us.

Tomorrow I heading to NYC with my church choir. On Sunday we're singing two services at Grace Episcopal Church on Broadway. http://www.gracechurchnyc.org/ I'll be coming back on Monday, so I have a lot of fun to pack in just a few days.

Off to Civitan. Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Mike, Jena, Butch, Cath, frankandmaura, & All! :)

More hot & dry again today. Had to wait 'til around 8:30 last night for it to cool down enough to finish mowing the yard.

Mike, it's too hot to think about it being football time again!

Jena, good that you can get a nap in after the kids catch the bus.

Butch, that seafood sounds good! Glad you and Diane are having some good vacation time.

Cath, have a great time in NYC! Just think; our very own TRT songstress performing on Broadway! :thumbup:

Frankandmaura, you two going on a trip next week?

Almost missed this little green spider hiding among the leaves...perfect color for camoflage.

Have a Terrific Thursday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,659 Posts
Morning all! Dick I had to do the same cutting my lawn and trim the bushes in that heat,I waited almost to dark to finish.Butch can't waite to have my Lobsters up in Maine Yum!Cath thanks for the coffee and I'll wave:wavey: as you go by to go to NY and have a Great time!And everyone Have A Great Day!

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Dick,
We are going for a few days up to Cayuga Lake in upstate NY. It is about an hour or two from me...we are renting a place on the water. It is a great time of year up there. I'll try to get some pics! The rest of the time is going to be rest and relaxation! I need some time away from the office.

Frank

·
Premium Member
20,603 Posts
Good morning All!
sounds like everyone is on or going on Vaction!
hope you all have a great time!

Rented the RV movie with robin williams, a BIG thumbs up!!!!
if you have ever gone camping in a motorhome ( as i had ) you will love this even more... laughted all the way through the movie
well time to find my coffee cup and reflecton Dicks spider picture

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dick...AWESOME shot!!! (as usual..hehe). And it's NEVER too hot to think about football. not a big sports buff, but I LOVE football!! hahaha

cath said:
Mike - sounds like some serious planning in that family football pool. How many years have you been doing that?
Wow...about 8 or 9 years, I think? It's kind of a pig-skin pick'em type thing. We each take turns calling one of the people (it's my dad, my grandfather, my 3 uncles, and me). And then we alternate games...with spots, and pick our winners. At the end of the season, best W/L record wins the pot. It's fun, and makes the games more interesting. But the main reason we do it, is to keep in touch. But doing the spreadsheets recently became MY job about 3 or 4 years ago. Each year, I make them more customized for each person....thought it'd be neat early on...now it's kind of a PIA! hahahah

but it's worth it in the end...nice to talk to them every couple weeks.

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
WOW!! I found a room off the lobby with WyeFi. MAN! I had forgotten how bad dial-up was....:doh:

Happy Thursday Everyone!! I'm going to see if Rew and I can rent Jet-Skis:D

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good morning all - - happy almost-Friday day - - yippee! Up to 105 here, 32 days of 100+ weather - gotta love it!

HHC

·
Retired Wanderer
17,265 Posts
Mornin' everyone. Friday for me but might come in and make up some hours tomorrow and catch up. My chest is all congested and I took a couple of days home resting. :arg:

Hopefully I'll be up to sealcoating and moving this weekend. :dance: The other person there needs to get her stuff out of there. It will be weird cohabitating, but Michelle and I seem to get along pretty well as business partners and friends.

There is a basement right under the prospective tank location that appears to not have been flooded yet so thinking about making the big move to a sump and a nano. A 55g wallyworld tank could work for both the tanks and I could sneak a couple of holes in the floor and just pull back the carpet a little. :)

Have a great Thursday. :wavey:

·
Administrator
46,842 Posts
Morning, sposed to warm up a bit today, barely made 80 yesterday and breezy
Work on my new lawn is going much slower than I like, I will have to step it up a bit Iguess, Acorns are starting to drop already so thats making it harder :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts