The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well got to get up and do everything with my wife being away,so Harley needs his food and walk before work!So the coffees on and I got to go get going!Have A Great Day All!

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Good Morning George, and Everyone!

Thanx for the coffee George!

I have a short day today, and then maybe a bit of lounging around.

Yesterday, I changed all the outdoor lighting on a home that's going on the market for a quick sale. I really liked the house and property and I'm taking Diana to look at it tommorow. Ugh, the idea of moving after living here for 27 years......:confused:

Have a GREAT day everyone!:)

·
Super Moderator
26,865 Posts
Good mawnin', George, Butch, Doug, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, George. Better get busy with those double duty chores ;)

Butch - what a deal about that house. Since you've gotten an up-close view of it, sounds like a great deal. But the thought of moving after 27 years :eek:

Doug- whatchoo doing up so early, man? No coffee for you yet!

Off to Civitan in a minute. C'mon and join me. Lots of coffee, eggs, hashbrowns, grits (of course!), biscuits...the works! I better quit, it's making me hungry.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, George, Butch, Doug, Cath, Chris, Tim, & Everybody! :)

Hot & humid again today with some showers around. Same story all week.

George, doesn't sound like you're too happy batching it.

Doug, what in the world are you doing up so early???

Butch, that must be some house to consider a move after 27 years there. Hope its got a big garage for all the wheeled things.

I'm taking the girls with me to go vote after work today. We have early voting and since I'll be gone next week on the official election day, have to be sure to vote for myself before I leave. :agree:

The last of the series from my Small World for now. This old, mossy log reminded me of a waterfall.

Have a Terrific Thursday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Butch, that must be some house to consider a move after 27 years there. Hope its got a big garage for all the wheeled things
Dick, it's got a 1.5 car garage attached(long story) and it has waterfront to the Blackstone canal, so theres an area to launch canoes/kayaks and he says the fishing is great. The house is very secluded and there's no way to build any more. It's the end house on a caldasack(sp?) There's a brand new HUGE 20X20 shed with a ramp (that's for the wheels):agree: Downside? No central Air....No inground pool...

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
whatevva said:
Downside? No central Air....No inground pool...
Those two can be overcome with application of lots of green but the waterfront is a big plus! Sounds interesting.

Dick:)

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Morning George, Butch, Doug, Cath, Chris, Tim, Dick, Jena, John, and the rest of the class!!

Today is errand day for me. (sigh)

hope everyone has a great day!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,196 Posts
Morning everyone!! Can't jabber too long because I need to get to work.

Got that girl and all her stuff out of my life yesterday so this should be a relaxing weekend at Noob Manor. This is Friday for us four ten working people.

Great pic Dick as always. :)

Good luck on your house Butch..sounds awesome!!! :beer:

Doug did you get keyboard face?

Have a great Thursday everyone :beer:

·
Premium Member
24,599 Posts
Good Morning all!

got some needed rain, been real hot here, This is day 3 changing a 150 rr tank from reef to freshwater planted tank. I will be putting sand and water in it today, get filters back on line. Tomorrow I have to move a 54 corner tank to another location. This hads been a busy week for me.

Have a great day.

·
Premium Member
10,625 Posts
Morning all... early shift today and tomorrow... I get to run a 4 person department all by myself so i should have a white streak through my hair by the end of friday. Please send some o those eggs and hashbrowns out this way!

·
Not the LFS.......
460 Posts
I guess you could still consider it morning........SO Good Morning everyone. Early meeting today so I had a late check in with the boards.

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
It's still morning here on the west side... so Good Morning, TRT! :)

I hope everyone has a fabulous Thursday.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts