The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning All! Coffee and Donuts for All!Warm day here again!Have A Great Day All!

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Thursday Morning

Good Morning Everyone :wavey:

Coffee's on . Crumb cake for breakfast with 1% ,2% and whole milk to wash it down . Gotta have our milk .

Heading back to work today. Light duty day for me but my back is much better. Have a bunch of extras to bid on at the building but they want me to be finish my contract before moving to the next project. Another words "hurry up" and finish and we will give you more work. We can do that :agree:
Hey Ray - How's the road work coming along ?
Vinnie- When your out eatting in Florida.Try "Grouper in a bag" it's really good :)
Have a Great Day Everyone .:wavey:

·
Super Moderator
Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse and fresh water
26,431 Posts
Good Morning George, Tom and all of You!

Thanks for the Coffee and Donuts

Have A Great Day!

·
Super Moderator
27,696 Posts
Good mawnin', George, Tom, Vinnie, and all of TRT! Good thread merge to whomever.

Thanks for the coffee and breakfast spread George and Tom. Pass the crumb cake, Tom. Oh, and I have some local apples to offer ..pink ladies, fujis, galas...

Tom - glad to hear that your are able to take on light duty today. You are a miracle worker on your jobs, it looks like.

Hi, HHC! Hi, Patrick - we're thinking of you as you heal.

Off to Civitan a little early - we have a prospective member visiting us today :blob:

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone, and a HUGE dose of healing to those who need it.

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good Thoisday morning George, Tom, Vince, Cath and all of TRT - - have a beegweeg meeting this morning, oh joy, and my Dr. Jekyll boss will be in it, not looking forward to it, wish me luck! Thanks for the breakfast but I'm too nervous, just coffee please!

Another 90-degree day - yikes!

Be better, Patrick!

Everyone have a great day
HHC

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, George, Tom, Vince, Cath, HHC, & All! :)

Upper 70's with mostly sunshine today.

- have a beegweeg meeting this morning, oh joy, and my Dr. Jekyll boss will be in it, not looking forward to it, wish me luck!
Beegweeg meetings aren't usually a good thing for the not-so-beegweegs this day and time :( Hope it's just a pep talk.

These two are talking turkey and probably making more sense than a whole room full of 'beegweegs'. :D

Have a Tremendous Thursday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Dick,should we call you Dr.do little too?
Might be appropriate, George. I try to "do as little" as I can get by with these days. :funny:

·
Retired Wanderer
17,478 Posts
It is going to be in the 30's and 20's today with some light snow, and where my wife is working lots of snow.

I have summer only tires on my car still until Saturday, so the Z3 with all season tires is my snow car so Cynthia can take the Jeep. Butch would be cringing. :wavey:

Can't wait until the weekend.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good almost Friday morning everyone.
Thanks for the breakfast Tom and George. And the apples Cath.
I got to sleep in a little bit today because my EMS truck is 8-8 instead of being at Navy at 7ish.
Tom the road work is going pretty good. I am going back again today and tomorrow.
How goes the work Vinnie?
Pretty hot and sticky here too HHC. They keep saying colder at the far end of the forecast, but it never seems to get any closer. Good luck with the meeting.
Dick, that pair you caught looks like they are talking turkey to me. The one on the right looks like he is wearing a bow tie (the light spot at the base of his waddle).
Good luck with the new recruit. Be gentle in Civitan Bootcamp Sgt Cath! ;-)
As I said, back to another EMS shift today. 8-8 and then 3-11 tomorrow.
Y'all have a great day.
Ray

·
Super Moderator
22,412 Posts
Morning all :wavey:
Long day yesterday, picked up the wife from work @ the ER, drove up to Chi-Town to Rush Hosp. (her directions from the ambulance jockeys were WAY wrong! never seen such gridlock:doh: .MY way home was a "seeing three cars all the way home" nice.Then i went straight into work (nothing like close to 5 hrs driving yesterday)

Well, the surgeon said I gotta have/need surgery again. Part of it will be to remove unneeded(now) hardware in my back, bone has grown in place as not to need the scaffolding from the first one. Then.... he will bond the vert above the fusion to the top of the already fused section. The top part on the ol stuff looked kinda "unstable" and appeared to not have any or much bone there (what was "grown" there to cover the fusion) and will bond that section to the upper vert.
Same down time off work for me 6-8 months:( and can sched. it done as early as next week (NOPE) or whenever we want. Problem is, the wife had a CAT scan done the other day, and her Doc saw a small "mass" in her lady parts or wherever. so THAT needs to be addressed first since it has a higher need to be done. Me , i know where i am with my issues, hers needs to be looked at /taken care of first (prob a benign thing, but ya gotta make sure:agree:) We both can't be "down" at the same time anyway.

So with all that , my knees/wrists/elbows and other body parts have be screaming the last few days, so much i can barely get out of a chair:doh: NICE :arg: .

Will prob have mine done inna month or so, so at least i can not have to worry about winter driving to work etc.(plus i will not go bonkers by being unable to do stuff outside if i was recovering in the warmer weather here.)

Well, there it is in a long ,drawn out nutshell.

Hope everyone has a great day! :wavey:

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Morning all :wavey:
Long day yesterday, picked up the wife from work @ the ER, drove up to Chi-Town to Rush Hosp. (her directions from the ambulance jockeys were WAY wrong! never seen such gridlock:doh: .MY way home was a "seeing three cars all the way home" nice.Then i went straight into work (nothing like close to 5 hrs driving yesterday)

Well, the surgeon said I gotta have/need surgery again. Part of it will be to remove unneeded(now) hardware in my back, bone has grown in place as not to need the scaffolding from the first one. Then.... he will bond the vert above the fusion to the top of the already fused section. The top part on the ol stuff looked kinda "unstable" and appeared to not have any or much bone there (what was "grown" there to cover the fusion) and will bond that section to the upper vert.
Same down time off work for me 6-8 months:( and can sched. it done as early as next week (NOPE) or whenever we want. Problem is, the wife had a CAT scan done the other day, and her Doc saw a small "mass" in her lady parts or wherever. so THAT needs to be addressed first since it has a higher need to be done. Me , i know where i am with my issues, hers needs to be looked at /taken care of first (prob a benign thing, but ya gotta make sure:agree:) We both can't be "down" at the same time anyway.

So with all that , my knees/wrists/elbows and other body parts have be screaming the last few days, so much i can barely get out of a chair:doh: NICE :arg: .

Will prob have mine done inna month or so, so at least i can not have to worry about winter driving to work etc.(plus i will not go bonkers by being unable to do stuff outside if i was recovering in the warmer weather here.)

Hope everyone has a great day! :wavey:
Wow Jeff!Maybe if you do a frankinstein,with both your bodies,you mite get one good one!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
'Morning, Perry, Ray, & Jeff! :)

That's a pretty big nutshell, Jeff. Good for you to think of your wife first. Besides being the thoughtful thing to do, you need your personal home nursing service at 100% when you have your back overhaul done. Sorry you're having so much trouble.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Good Mornin All late today Had to goget my truck and hurry to work.

Thanks for the Coffee.

Fred

1 - 20 of 30 Posts