The Reef Tank banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Super Moderator
Good mawnin', Sndwave, Vinnie, and all of TRT!

Coffee, hot tea, and a big breakfast to get you motived for the upcoming weekend! C'mon over to where my Civitan club meets - Mary Black Hospital..they have a great breakfast line: scrambled eggs, hash browns, grits, sausage, bacon, pancakes, biscuit sandwiches, cereal, fresh fruit. Take your pick!

Hi, Patrick! Hi, HHC!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
Short work day for me today, since I have been here, the days have been short.

Yesterday I got rear ended in my rental car, that was a real pain, no one hurt just too much paperwork.

Stinky Slimey FEESH
Good morning all - geez Cath thanks for the breakfast, you shouldn't have, I'll have some grits and coffee please. Vince, glad to hear you are okay - a lot of damage?

Off to work I go, everyone have a good day, it's almost the weekend!
HHC

Hi Patrick!

Premium Member
Good Morning, Sndwave, Vince, Cath, HHC, George, & Everybody! :)

More sunshine with chance of showers later.

Yesterday I got rear ended in my rental car, that was a real pain, no one hurt just too much paperwork.
How can you be sure you weren't hurt until you've been examined by your lawyer? :rolleyes:

Another long day for me today on top of yesterday. The work is hard but employment is good.

Chance leaped out of the blocks to take the lead and hold it until the checkered flag:

Have a Top Thursday, Everyone!

Dick:)

Registered
How can you be sure you weren't hurt until you've been examined by your lawyer? :rolleyes:
Dick:)
:lol:
Morning Sndwave, Vinnie,George, Cath, Dick, HHC and the rest of TRT!
Thanks for the breakfast Cath. Gotta grab and go. As soon as I get off I have to blast over to school for ACLS testing all day.
Vinnie, sorry about all the paperwork, but at least you weren't hurt. Hope things pick up for you. I always hated "easy" days when I was away. Staying busy helps pass the time quicker.
Hope y'all have a great day. I'll see you in the morning!
Ray

Super Moderator
Morning all :fish:
Cloudy n dank outside this morning , hopefully it'll get better as the day goes on.

Chore #1 this morning is to offload the trailer full of fencing stuff i picked up yesterday(everything other than the actual chain link materail) .Between the massive amount of posts etc, there were a good number of 20 ft top rails to load up,and with a 12 ft trailer,made for a Trailer Loading 101 report card of a "F" since i did not put the posts where i should have, and then the overhang of the top rails up over the rear ramp of the trailer. All that meant was that i had VERY unruly trailer behind me @ anything above 30MPH:rolleyes: Would go into a major fishtale episode at a whim making for a long side road trip home (Note to self: next time take the 18 ft car trailer, i'm not ummmmm, smart) So now the fun part is ahead, unloading.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Retired Wanderer
Morning everyone. Glad this is a Thursday and closer to the weekend. It will be nice to relax and do some planting in the tiny little Noob Manor garden this evening.

Super Moderator
Unload is easy! floor it in reverse and hit the brakes!
LOL George, i wish it was that EZ (Tho i think i have done that in my past :rotflmao:)

Well the rain is here, so at this time no outside chores:cry:, so the next best thing, inside stuff currently being straightened up in the basement .With the "empty" shirt boxes i found/consolidated, i happened across a NEW shirt i got for last Xmas(according to my wife:rolleyes:) so it's like getting stuff all over again! :lol:.

Heaven knows this part-time eBayer can't have enuf boxes n packing peanuts/bubblewrap, so those are now nested into smaller footprints, showing more basement floor :freak:.

Think i goofed up, i slowed down/took a break just now and i think i lost my stride,,,darn :rolleyes: :D

But i DO know the garbage dude is gonna hate me tomorrow, since i'm actually throwing stuff away! HONEST! :eek: Think some Advil on top of all these garbage bags will help him later.

Ok, back to work here (or do i need a break :idea: )

:wavey:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.