The Reef Tank banner

Thursday wake up!

110 Views 9 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Doug1
Good mawnin’, TRT!

Coffee is on, and plenty of it. Not seeing any activity already on a Thursday, is quite unusual. I bet dollars to donuts is because the Hack family is busy helping the Sam’s house project.

That said, I’m going to fix a pretty good breakfast around here just in case they come back I need something quickly. Big muffins will be a start up for today, next comes other pick up food like homemade egg, McMuffins, nanners, and assortment of bakery items, of course, something with chocolate, and orange juice. Someone out there better make some sausage or bacon or both.
Oh yeah, that reminds me there’s also B & G on the table, but that’s not pick up food.😂

Vinnie, woo hoo on getting some new interest on your horsies!

today I have a Daughters of the American Revolution meeting, so I better get ready to be dressed up for the meeting.

lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!
Reactions: 2
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Good Morning Cath and all the TRT family.
I was surprised to see the morning thread not started earlier. But saw Cath and Perry roaming about.
Going to be another beautiful day here . Sunny and warm.
May take the grandkids out on the water tomorrow before the rain moves in.
Have a great day
I bet dollars to donuts is because the Hack family is busy helping the Sam’s house project.
...... :unsure: .....hmmmmm, seems we have doughnuts on the Table now as well.....COOL!(y):cool:

Good morning Cath, Vinnie and All who'll join in today.....HAPPY (uhhhhh....:unsure:)...THURSDAY!

Actually slept in this morning....7:30'ish, as we wound up 'chatting' late. All spit shined and polished up on my social graces and ready for the Bat signal.
Was popping in and out earlier, but saw others roaming the halls, so thought I'd let them play through as I got ready round here.

so I better get ready to be dressed up for the meeting.
Do you Ladies indeed 'dress up' for this social gathering.....period clothing, polished 'Southern draw', period etiquette, ect?

Have a great day
My Friend, I will sure send good, groovy, positive vibes that way.....THAT is the cool n precious stuff memories are made of!(y):cool:🤗

OK, back to the day,
Hack
See less See more
Good Morning Gang, 49 here59 expected hi with a 25% chance of precip. It must be spring ;) My friday so I suppose it will drag but it is what it is.
Furg get staples out tomorrow. Jojo's car is supposed to be done, lets hope.
Gotta feed the wee dawgies and head out, check in later
Good afternoon, gang!

Hack - How is the Sam’s house project coming along? I’m glad to see that you slept in a little bit later this morning. You really needed to do that. Have you really healed up from the accident that injured your hip?

Funny you should ask about Southern drawls. I don’t have much of a southern drawl cause I’ve got too much Yankee left in my speech pattern. And some women are from all over the place. And then there’s some women who really do have a southern drawl. Nope, we don’t dress up in period costumes. We just wear fancy street clothes. I decided to wear a fascinator hat to go with my outfit.

Good Morning Cath and all the TRT family.
I was surprised to see the morning thread not started earlier. But saw Cath and Perry roaming about.
Have a great day
Sounds like a fun Friday with your grandkids! Photos, please.

Doug, glad to hear that Furg is healing up well enough that her staples can be taken out.

How is your new fridge doing?

Welp, tonight I have my Civitan meeting, followed by a FB live hymn sing. It’s always fun.

Hack - remember to give us Sam’s house update tonight.
See less See more
Evening all,
Cath, Hizzoner Fish Daddy/ Dick, said I talked funny ,,,, hahah. Us Nawthern’rs,,, 😂😂 ,,, of course that did not sully our friendship.

woke up early enuf this morning to head up to Home Depot when they opened,, like I prefer.
Brought home 25 bags more of mulch added it to the initial 20 bags in the front garden .

Lowered some grass and other outside chores,,,
Pulled the mow deck off the new/old Deere, degreased/pressure washed it and will make it all fresh JD yellow again. It’ll be dry-dry in the morning to take paint.

Im sure the dawgs ( pups) will demand catch up play time when I head to the house ,,,, with being busy outside most of the day,,,

On to the evening ,

Hope everyone had a great day 👍🏼
See less See more
Jeff, thanks so much for finding us about our dear friend Dick/FishDaddy! Yes, indeed, he had a real southern accent!

You know you need to show us some photos of the newly painted John Deere equipment that you bought.

I haven’t heard anything about your puppies waking you up too early. How is that part of their learning going?

And now we need a progress report from the Hack Tribe.

I’m with the evening. And make it a groovy one.
Hey Gang......or at least whoever is left prowling the halls at this hour.
We just got home from a day at the Sams.....real progress has been made, and optimism is running high that we'll be getting the CO tomorrow. Only the electrical portion needs to be reinspected......silly little details like wiring for their 'smart connections'.....somethings aren't hooked up yet, and the inspector wanted the wires tapped up out of reach till they are connected.
They actually have an oven they can call ahead and have things started on their drive home.....showers that will start so they're steamy when you arrive.....THAT KIND of stuff. Water spigots that start by saying 'water on and at what temp'....trash cans that open and close by asking it......I'm getting too old for this.

Hack - How is the Sam’s house project coming along? I’m glad to see that you slept in a little bit later this morning. You really needed to do that. Have you really healed up from the accident that injured your hip?
Property Architecture Asphalt Road surface Shade

Interior design Wood Flooring Floor Building

Building Wood Ladder Floor Flooring

Didn't get a lot of pictures taken as we were fairly busy.....tomorrow's another day.
Time to rest the eyes.....meeting them at 7:30a tomorrow.
Hack
See less See more
  • Wow
Looks real nice
House looks awesome but a bit too high tech for me, all I think of is cost to repair when it goes bad
Reactions: 1
1 - 10 of 10 Posts