The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning TRT. Been gone on a training trip for a few days. I have missed this morning thread.
Now I have the wonderful task of trying to teach my people to "ADJUST" the way we have been doing things at work. This should be a real treat.
Gonna be hard to convert the OLD DOGS.
Have a great day everyone.

·
Super Moderator
27,074 Posts
Up 'n atem, it's Thursday!

Good mawnin', TRT!

Coffee is on! Have a cup.

I'm out the door to Civitan, folks. Gonna be another scorcher here, today. It was 96º, hoomid, but no rain yesterday. Bleh. Tonight our Civitan club is celebrating it's 41st birthday with a cookout at one of our member's home. And he has a lake! Yeeee Hawwww. :dance:

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Tom, John, and Everyone!

We've been having such GREAT weather lately. We've had a couple late thunderstorms that were awesome!! I wish I could get pics of that stuff!

Andrew's last day of school was yesterday. Happy Summer Andrew!!:dance: He leaves for Dirt Bike Camp tommorow. :)

I've already had my hands in the tank this morning. One of the new rocks that I added had toppled over. Now it's epoxied.

Have a GREAT Day Everyone!!!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Tom, John, Cath, Butch, Chris, & All! :)

Hot, hot, and more hot today! High 90's with sunshine most of the day.

whatevva said:
Andrew's last day of school was yesterday. Happy Summer Andrew!!:dance: He leaves for Dirt Bike Camp tommorow.
Kids have such great camps to go to these days. Don't you wish you could go to Dirt Bike Camp? FishGirl goes to camp this Sunday in NC for a Water Adventure, with canoeing, swimming, and white water rafting all week! I'd love to do that but I don't meet the age requirements...I'm too young!:banana:

From the song, "Walkin' in Memphis":

"Saw the ghost of Elvis
On Union Avenue
Followed him up to the gates of Graceland
Then I watched him walk right through
Now security they did not see him
They just hovered 'round his tomb
But there's a pretty little thing
Waiting for the King
Down in the Jungle Room"

From that song, I always pictured The Jungle Room as being in the basement. It's actually on the ground floor and more of a family room, though I expect some partying went on in there! The stone wall is a running waterfall!

Have a Terrific Thursday!

Dick:)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Morning Tom, Cath, Butch, Chris and the rest of TRT!!!

Tom training others to change their ways is tough. I am helping bring MRP and lean manufacturing into a company that has people that have been there 20 years and they still use typewriters in some cases. :arg:

Have a good weekend trip Cath!!!

This is my Friday, so 10 hours of work and I am a free man for three more days. The weather is low eighties, dry and sunny and perfect. :dance: :banana:

Have a great Thursday :beer:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Goodmorning TRT.
My lights for my nano should be comming today. I ordered the 2x13 watt PC light retrofit from nanotuners.
Hope everyone has a great thursday!

·
Premium Member
14,532 Posts
pballafreak said:
Goodmorning TRT.
My lights for my nano should be comming today. I ordered the 2x13 watt PC light retrofit from nanotuners.
Hope everyone has a great thursday!
Cool Mark I just got the 2 x 18w kit hooked up for my 5.5 they are cool!

Good Morning Everyone
Have a great Thursday !

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Perry, Tim, George, Mark, & Kelli! :)

Hope you each have a great Thursday!

Time for me to go to work, now.

Dick:)

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good morning all of TRT - happy Thursday - -humid and hot here today, we need rain, please send it our way!

Have a great day every one!

HHC

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
Good morning gals and guys and all at T.R.T. thanks for the coffee Cath! cool photo Dick. Rain Rain Rain & 80's today well time to wrap up the work week! come on friday have a great day all.
Brent.:wavey:

·
Administrator
46,884 Posts
Ugh way too early, coffee is good tho :) gonna be in mid 80s today with temps around 100 by the weekend. I am thinking the pool is lookin better and better :)

·
Premium Member
24,599 Posts
Good Morning everyone,

trying to wake up, Need my morning coffee,

Dick the picture of that room is really nice, I like the water fall. I need one to hide all the water sounds in my basement now.

Going to be hot here and it rained for hours last night. We have been lucky when it comes to rain.

Have a great Day!!!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Good Morning every one !! It's always hot here and always a chance of rain during the summer or until October. This is my last day off then back to work for a long weekend of domestic violence, auto crashes, criminal mischief and burglaries, and maybe a shooting or stabbing?:doh: Yea I can't stand the fun...:doh: I'm not ready to go back yet NEED.. MORE... TIME.... OFF!!!

Be safe getting to work !!

·
Super Moderator
27,074 Posts
Thanks to a fellow mod, the two Thursday threads were combined :)

Break is almost over here. Good to see all you folks. What a den look that room is, Dick!

Perry - looking forward to the trip to Winchester.

Eeek! Better get back to work. See you all later.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts