The Reef Tank banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Mawnin' TRT!!!

I gotta get a move on to get ready for my Civitan meeting. But I do have pincers and cubes at the ready Mwahahaha!

Prayers out there for Johnny's corner of TRT and the fires in Montana.

Love, hugs and, peace to all of you.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
jay looks to the left, yep its light outside.
jay looks to the right, yep tank is ok
jay looks up and says "do i have to get up?"

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Johnny looks to the left---Radio Clock says 4:25AM
Johnny looks to the right----Pat is sleeping peacefully
Johnny looks to the left again----Turns off alarm
Johnny gets up slowly
Johnny does nature call
Johnny looks at kitchen clock---5:45AM
Johnny looks at phone on living room wall
Johnny picks up phone and dials
Johnny dials 258-2100
Johnny says "I got the Flu, won't be in today"
Johnny smiles and puts the phone down!
Johnny says "Another day off"
Johnny fires up computer
Johnny opens up TRT forum
Johnny says, GOOD MORNING TRT!!!!:D :banana: :banana: banana::dance:

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Hm...
And Danielle just needs to get moving...
Another day of EKGs, echocardiograms, and angioplasties.
Now that I've figured out what I'm doing, I am enjoying cardiology. Too bad today is my last day. Monday I get to be a psychiatrist!

Danielle

·
A goof
2,923 Posts
Good morning everyone, I am taking Brooke for a Dr. visit this morning, nothing to worry about, just baby stuff. Then I have to get some work done at work, I have been slacking lately.

Have a great day everyone

Jon

·
Registered
852 Posts
Mornin' all.

Another really hot day today - more warnings about rotating black outs. Guess they still don't have all their sub-stations on-line yet :rolleyes:

Geez Cath, you're a mean one with those pincers! Glad I live in another country... :funny:

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
be afraid cat, be very afraid...

someday the US will jsut invade and take over canada and then we'll all be one big happy family :)

then i'll be able to go back home to Montreal :)

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Morning everyone. Well, went to log in to my email this morning, and the account has been locked. Someone tried to hack in to it last night. So, I went through the steps to have them generate an email and send it to my alt email address. Only afterwards did I remember, that my alt address is an old hotmail account that I had closed 4 years ago. So, now my password is changed, and I can't get the new password. :( Then I tried the other route of secret password....well, after 7 or so years, I have no recollection of what that is either. :( So, sent an email off to yahoo! I hope they can help..there are emails and addresses in my account that I CAN'T lose! Wish me well!

On the bright side...(moving from a 1 watt up to..oh..5 watts) Tomorrow is pay day! :)

Everyone have a great day!

·
Super Moderator
28,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mrs Smith said:
Hm...
And Danielle just needs to get moving...
Another day of EKGs, echocardiograms, and angioplasties.
Now that I've figured out what I'm doing, I am enjoying cardiology. Too bad today is my last day. Monday I get to be a psychiatrist!

Danielle
Ommigod! She's gonna practice on us.
Jay, we should be very afraid. Very afraid ;)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Jeremey I hope you get your e-mail squared away! Man these worms that have been popping up lately are scarey!! Makes you wonder about it being another form of terrorism!!:eek:

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
cath said:
Ommigod! She's gonna practice on us.
Jay, we should be very afraid. Very afraid ;)
heh...
There is a reason we call it "Practicing Medicine"... :idea:

...coffee is good...

·
Registered
706 Posts
Morning all.

The Iwasaki's should be here this afternoon. I finally got canopy painted and moved into place yesterday, I haven't put the mogul sockets in it yet, but they are already wired up just need to be screwed into place, I also need to find some heat resistent reflective material to line the inside of this thing with.

I am pulling all of the sand out of the tank now, maybe leave just a trace behind. Not because of all of Spanky's posts (though his writing did coax me down from 5" down to 1".) but because of my job. Confused? Well last night it was brought to my attention that If I was interested in a promotion, that I needed to make a decission right now as to weather or not I was willing to relocate, and how soon I could do it....1 month to 1 year was the direction I got. I wasn't promised anything but it was made very clear to have my bags packed if I wanted it. So I am thinking a tank with no sand bed will be alot easier to move accross country if I have to. I hate the thought of setting up another tank just to move again! UGH...

Welp not much else here,

Dave

·
Registered
852 Posts
Jay, as far as I'm concerned, the US can have the frozen north ... Too dang cold up there anyway. Mostly polar bears and a few really tough people. Can I interest you in some beach property on Baffin Island? Very cheap. ;)

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Morning all!

And Happy Thursday :)

Taking the kids to Wild Waves today to ride the rides and the water slides. I've been looking forward to this; I love rides, lol.

Hold on to hope, the weekend's coming fast! ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.