The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
The camaro loving reefer
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
goodmoring all. im early for once, but im sure ill be late for school.
coffee is on for once, im dead tired.

·
Super Moderator
28,520 Posts
Good mawnin', Nic, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, Nic. I've biscuits and all kinds of goodies to put in them and fuji apples to take with you to school or work or both.

Fantastic news about the miners in Chile being rescued. :dance:

Off to Civitan. We're having our meeting at Spartanburg Day School. There must be special presenter there.

Hi, HHC!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
The camaro loving reefer
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
morning cath. speaking of apples my mother went to the cider mill to get apples for pie, well i also have to offer apple pie, and snow apples. we have some Carmel dipping sauce to.

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
Good morning Nic, Cath & TRT Faithful

Ah thnx for the coffee........Nancy's making banana bread for the bee meeting tonight..anyone wants some, come on down to the meetin'.:funny:

Signed up for my 7th season @ Jiminy Peak-groomer of Terrain Parks. Love the job, hate the hours....11pm-9am, Thursday- Sunday. Pay sux, but Nancy & I get free skiing/boarding. Should start putting the mountain together before Thanksgiving.

Cath...Who's HHC?

Nic..I watched the U-Tube vid. Hope those fish get transfered in a short short....but the water looked crystal clear....and the fish didn't seem stressed. Wish they were here.:help:

George.......[when you get up].you've got way too much time on your hands if you're waxing your lawn mower!!!:rotflmao:

·
The camaro loving reefer
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i thought the same thing. who's HHC

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,683 Posts
Morning!Thanks for the coffee Nic and the breakfast Cath!Dave I like to keep things for a long time and look good!See down here we don't just park are stuff on our lawn and leave it as lawn ornaments!

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,553 Posts
Good Morning Nic, Cath, Dave, George, LL and all!!

Nice weather here. Been a long week .

HHC Member of the TRT family from down in south Texas ,

thanks for all the coffee

Have a Great day

·
The camaro loving reefer
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:lol:
Morning!Thanks for the coffee Nic and the breakfast Cath!Dave I like to keep things for a long time and look good!See down here we don't just park are stuff on our lawn and leave it as lawn ornaments!

·
The camaro loving reefer
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
for-sure

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Nic, Cath, Dave, George, LL, Vince, & Everyone! :)

Going to be about 70 with showers today. Glad I got home in time to mow last night the way the grass has been growing. Had to use headlights for the last part, though. 50 years ago, who'd ever thunk they'd put headlights on lawnmowers?? Another long day in store and might not finish by dark today. We'll see........

For Nic, Perry, Fred, and other's who are in school or taking courses for some book-learning, remember:

"Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway" - Unknown

LL, a glass of water for breakfast isn't very nutritious. :confused: I'll slip you an apple-cinnamon Nutri-Grain bar to munch on the way.

Dave, how long does that night job last, all Winter?

George, the beauty of 'lawn ornaments' is in the eye of beholder. Some like birdbaths, concrete deer, etc., but others think a motorless '74 Ford pickup looks pretty nice. :D

The smokehouse at the Dan Lawson place in Cades Cove. Ole Dan built the place around 1856, but who's counting. ;) This was a week ago but leaves should be starting to turn now.

Have a Tremndous Thursday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good morning gang! Nice crowd early this morning.
Thanks for coffee and all the breakfast offerings.
HHC = Hardheadcat. Used to be a morning thread regular, but got a big promo at work and is now buried under work most days and unable to post.
Dry front coming through down here. Temps are supposed to fall into the 40's for the next several nights. Highs in the low 80's then falling this afternoon. Cool for the next 5 or so at least.
Dave I am glad you explained that. Sounds like an interesting job, but the hours are kind of a bear.
George, I don't have "lawn ornaments" but I don't wax my mower either.
LL, you wouldn't be able to hear me talk over my stomach growling if I just had water for breakfast.
Enjoy your presenter Cath. Did you hear about the one miner that wanted his wife and mistress to be there when he came up? Apparently the wife didn't have too much of a sense of humor about it. Can't blame her. He's lucky she didn't have a divorce lawyer there to meet him.
Dom, slice me off a little piece of that apple pie. Thanks.
Wrapping up a fairly quiet shift at the FD. 2 emergency calls and a drill last evening. Dr appt today for my ears.
Y'all have a good Thursday, and a quick slide down to the weekend!
Ray

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Ray! :)

Did you hear about the one miner that wanted his wife and mistress to be there when he came up? Apparently the wife didn't have too much of a sense of humor about it. Can't blame her. He's lucky she didn't have a divorce lawyer there to meet him.
Divorce lawyer would be better'n a baseball bat or ball peen hammer. :agree: That trio might earn a spot on Oprah. :funny:

Hope the ear dr. checkup goes well. Can't go diving with funky ears.

Dick:)

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.