The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

Super Moderator
Good morning :wavey:

Thanks for the coffee, Vinnie. Breakfast line today. You have your pick of hot breakfast or continental or any combination. I'm going to have Cinnamon Life with bananas.

Premium Member
Good Morning, Everyone! :)

Beautiful breakfast spread there, Cath, but I don't see the bacon and sausage. :D

Another grinder of a day at work as it has been all week. Probably won't be through 'til well after dark but that's ok.

Dick:)

kid impersonator
Morning
the little woman woke me up for an early morning workout (at the gym)
it was fun, and a little weird

I was the youngest guy there by at least 20 years

Retired Wanderer
Morning
the little woman woke me up for an early morning workout (at the gym)
it was fun, and a little weird

I was the youngest guy there by at least 20 years
That's weird. When I go to the gym here for an early workout everyone is my age.

Retired Wanderer
I knew I was out of place when I overheard a couple guys talking about the nursing home their buddy went into
Oh not that old...my buddies and I still are talking about boobs, cars and sports and the colonoscopy our wives are trying to make us go get.

Retired Wanderer
Afternoon everyone. The first two cases of swine flu are in Colorado. I hope no one here starts getting sick.

All of my projects are on hold 7/8 of the way done. The managers all decided to call the customer managers on everything and hem and haw. Hopefully things will come down one at a time and not all on Friday afternoon at 4 pm.

At work however my buddy Wayne and I just reached two weeks on our good attitude bet. I just suck all that up and keep on smiling. :thumbup:

Super Moderator
it's a slow day around here again
hope everyone is OK

oh, and Cath
I found a fried rice recipe last night, and it was nummy
Sounds good. Just take out the meat and I'm good to go.

At work however my buddy Wayne and I just reached two weeks on our good attitude bet. I just suck all that up and keep on smiling. :thumbup:
:lol:

SC is one of the outbreak places in the US. eek

Retired Wanderer
At home I have about ten ounces of emergency water left over in my dive bag.

I think getting a few gallons of water, a couple of cases of beer, some chips and snacks and returning our Netflix finally are good moves in case we get to level 5. TRT hopefully has their emergency plan to be here in the event of a crisis ready.

The guy that got sick here in Colorado an hour North happens to be a baggage handler at the Denver airport, which is just terrific.

Premium Member
I have heard that this tends to effect young healthy people more than the old and weak, this has lead scientists to speculate it may cause overactive immunoresponse. So I am depriving myself of sleep, drinking and smoking to lower my immune system! :rolleyes:

kid impersonator
I have heard that this tends to effect young healthy people more than the old and weak, this has lead scientists to speculate it may cause overactive immunoresponse. So I am depriving myself of sleep, drinking and smoking to lower my immune system! :rolleyes:
hey, I was already sick
I have nothing to fear then :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.