The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, everyone :)

Coffee is on. Cereal choices with fresh fruit or dried fruit.

My ISP was down again last night. Grrrr.

See you all later.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,195 Posts
Morning everyone.

Sorry about your ISP Cath. We just switched to Cable from DSL and no more interruptions and it is 7 times faster.

Bleh, woke up early today. Guess I can finalize my sump research on TRT before work. It will be time to start putting the new tank together next week.

Tonight after work is more painting.

Have a good day...it is in the low 40's outside and we may not see 70 today. :thumbup:

·
Retired Wanderer
17,195 Posts
Good morning Cath, Perry and Everyone!

Have a nice day!
How is your stay with the Cheeseheads going Vinnie?

·
Retired Wanderer
17,195 Posts
Did a Harbor Freight run. Man 60 bucks gets you a lot there.

We have to get Dumas' new barn ready for him to move in.

·
Super Moderator
26,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good morning again :)

Sorry about your ISP Cath. We just switched to Cable from DSL and no more interruptions and it is 7 times faster.
Bad part is, Perry, I already have cable. I've never had this trouble before (DSL didn't work on my block).

Bleh - break time is over :(

·
Administrator
46,687 Posts
Morning Gang, piffle on cable woes :( good luck with the renovate and horse barn, I been helping my friend get theirs cleaned out and ready to move out to the edge of the pasture

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
we just signed the acceptance of the offer

we're selling a house :dance:

·
Retired Wanderer
17,195 Posts

·
Administrator
46,687 Posts
Good morning again :)

Bad part is, Perry, I already have cable. I've never had this trouble before (DSL didn't work on my block).

Bleh - break time is over :(
Thats not good Cath :(

Morning all :)

Once you have cable internet it is hard to use anything else. the only thing that isn't so great is waiting on a cable guy :rolleyes:
I hear that Jeremy, I have dialup here, but when my son built this box I got to try it out the first time on a 3 gig cable line, WOW

we just signed the acceptance of the offer

we're selling a house :dance:
Hope that works out KIA, getting out from under would be a relief

·
Retired Wanderer
17,195 Posts
Sort of busy at work Amy, but non stop at home doing all the floors, cabinets and walls.

Well we are having wicked thunderstorms and there have been nearby tornados. I removed my olecranon in a motorcycle crash and today my left arm is locked up and I can hardly move it. My wife said to wrap a hot towel around it, but the hot water at work comes out at 85 degrees or so. Hopefully the Vitamin I will kick in, then maybe a tub and cold beer after work.

I took an x-ray of it, and there is arthritis in there.

Getting old sucks in a few ways. :help:

·
Registered
959 Posts
omg it is Thursday isn't it?! I thought it was Tuesday. sweet!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts