The Reef Tank banner

Thursday calling

1K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  Doug1 
#1 ·
Good mawnin', TRT!

Coffee and loaded grits for breakfast! Fresh blueberries, too. What a deal.

Off to Civitan in a few. I hope all of you are feeling well.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

#14 ·
Good Morning, Cath, Vinnie, Eric, Butch, George, Mike, Chris, Patrick, Doug, Sndwave, Ray, & All! :)

I slept in just a bit as I need all the rest I can get for today's ordeal. First, the 220 mile drive to Murfreesboro, TN, to pack up FishGirl's stuff at Governor's School; then, attend the reception and gallery show of her work tonight; then drive her to Atlanta, another 225 miles, to meet up with the mission trip group, arriving around 1~2 AM; then it'll be time for her to get back up at 4:30 AM to get ready and head to the airport for the flight to Guatemala. I will then drive the 235 miles back home tomorrow morning. Other than that, I don't have much to do today. ;)

Life is much simpler for the deer in the Smokies. They never stray more than a few miles from where they were born and as long as they can avoid being prey to the bears & coyotes, life is good. This is the same doe and fawn I posted yesterday. I was glad that mama and her fawn decided to go out in the field in better light. :)

Have a Tremendous Thursday, Everybody!

Dick:)

#16 ·
Morning everyone.

Wow Dick..what a haul you have. Is she taking everything she brought to the Governor's school to Guatamela?

Have a great Thursday TRT! :beer:

#17 ·
Good Morning, Perry! :)

George, I'm already tired and broke just thinking about what has to be done today.

Wow Dick..what a haul you have. Is she taking everything she brought to the Governor's school to Guatamela?
No, we have a separate suitcase and carry-on packed for the Guatemala trip. We're taking two vehicles and the load from her dorm room will come back home, along with her artwork.

Say, Perry, did a strange package arrive on your doorstep yesterday?

Dick:)

#18 ·
Good morning all of TRT - HI Patrick and Cath - thanks for the coffee and blueberries, I could really use a pick-me-up this morning. Have to head out and beat the streets another day, everyone have a GREAT day!

HHC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.