The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good mawnin', TRT!

Coffee is ready. Freshly baked scones from Cakehead Bakery her in Spartanburg. Some sweet, some savory. Nanners and peaches, of course.

Off to Civitan. Today's a comp day for working this coming Saturday.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,660 Posts
morning Cath and the rest to come.Thanks for the coffee and breakfast! glad the nook is working sounds like a mess and pain to get it on line! Cool weather again and loving it.Enjoy the day all.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Good Morning, beautiful day here in the Northeast, but cool. I had to close all the windows. Feels like Fall is coming early!

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good morning Cath, George, Dave and all to come.
Dave, feel free to point some of that at the southeast. I've had my fill of hot and humid for the year.
Morning George. I'll take some of your cool too.
Sounds like a yummy breakfast Cath. To answer your question from yesterday, sometimes she feels fine, sometimes she hurts. Very limited on her diet trying to keep from triggering pain.
Wrapping up the shift at the FD and heading home. 80% yesterday turned out to be dry. Hoping 50% today will stay dry long enough to get some yard work done. Allie is coming by this afternoon for a visit.
Y'all have a happy almost Friday!
Ray

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Cath, George, Dave, Ray & Everyone! :)

Milder weather here, too. Forecast 81f and partly sunny. Perfect!

Very busy workday ahead. Could be a late day but that's ok. Gives me something to do in my spare time. :nuts:

Ray, have they scheduled Mary Ann's surgery yet?

By special request, a sunset pic. Not recent but taken from my back yard and the sun still sets there. ;)

Have a Terrific Thursday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,660 Posts
Ray that's a long time to get her in!Must be a busy man! Hope it' at least early that day! Extra coffee for Dave(Creamhorse) Having a hard time today and by the way Dave ,why are you surprise how smart George knew? He has a perfect 1st name.(FYI) I knew the same answers!

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
She is scheduled Monday afternoon for her surgery.
Yet another nice picture.
Time to get fed and get mowing. Y'all have a good one.

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
Good morning TRT faithful

Cakehead Bakery.....kind of a cool name. Thanks Cath.

George....yes my caller George was very good with the Trivia. Is there really something in a name that goes hand in hand with intellectual prowess? I'd say yes, except when followed by Bush.

Dave in Mass.......where are U. We're only 10 miles from the MA line....Williamstown?

Nice pic Dick!

Enjoy Everyday

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Morning everyone.

Long day at work, then hitting the weights afterwards. All this rain caused a lot of weeds to flourish, so every night is some time attacking those as well. We are supposed to get a couple of days off from thunderstorms.

Hope everyone gets through today eventually, and hits the weekend in stride.

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good Thoisday morning all of TRT - just a moment to scratch a quick hello - hope all is well! Have a great day, thanks for the peaches Cath!

HHC

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Whew, got work under control. There was a lot to do to get caught up, but now there is time to breathe.

Looks like a whole weekend of high 80's with only a 10% chance of rain.

The junkyard is calling my name. Got door clips, a factory panel switch to hook up to my foglight installation in the Subaru, the grille that I hid somewhere and lots more to bring home.

·
Administrator
46,890 Posts
Good Morning Gang, trying to get going this am, coffee and vitamin I, not moving so easy this morning, hands and leg are really not happy this am :( Need to get past that I have beer to put away and stock, a couple other projects to deal with as well as start picking tomatoes,
Great pic Dick
Hope it goes well for Mary Ann Ray
Sounds like a busy day Perry, so what cars do you have besides the Sub and Volvo? I have a hard time keeping up with so much these days, sometimers seems to be setting in

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Sounds like a busy day Perry, so what cars do you have besides the Sub and Volvo? I have a hard time keeping up with so much these days, sometimers seems to be setting in
Got the Volvo 1988 turbo wagon, and a 1994 Subie wagon, both running well. Veronica has a 2005 Kia Spectra that she has been taking care of religiously. I am doing some long term type things on it. When (if) her kid moves out he will take his 1970 Chevelle that runs, but he does nothing at all on it. That will leave room for something fast out front.

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
Just a quick hello hope everyones good talk to yall soon

·
Registered
265 Posts
I am in a little town called Ashburnham. It is just west of Fitchburg and about 25 miles north of Worcester. I can be in New Hampshire in 5 minutes.

·
Super Moderator
27,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ewww the kitchen is not that shade of green in the pick on the right. It's more like lime sherbet on the left. So much for accurate color, eh?

·
Super Moderator
22,146 Posts
Evening all :wavey:
Been a busy fella today :arg:, ended up going to a estate auction this morning and had to call Blyth to bring her car in the afternoon, to help bring all the goodies home :doh: since my car would not have held it all in one trip.

Was one of those "I'll prob not go and can find stuff to do around here" things. Well, obviously that changed. Ended up having the auctioneers not needing to see my bidders number (they knew it after the umpteen'th time on my bidding.) And toward the end of the auction they started looking for me when they could not get any bites for a opening bid on something.

What we don't keep/use here, the rest will be on eBay in due time.

Got a number of future auctions to consider, and my Mom emailed me about a auction this Saturday that a guy in their car club is having. the listing and pics were crazy cool to read n see, can only imagine how it would be in person:

http://kraftauctions.com/auctions.html?az_feed_pos=http%3A//www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/auctionview.cgi%3Flid%3D1833960%26feed%3D129%26group%3D0%26state%3D%26kwd%3D%26zip%3D%26category%3D0%26nojava%3D0
(Read the listing and then check "view photo gallery")

At least I got both vehicles empty of today's bounty when I got home,, was thinking on the way from the auction it could wait till tomorrow since I was whuuped from the day.

Hope everyone had a great day! :wavey:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts