The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.......not sun bathing, but work.

Good morning Everyone, and.....HAPPY THURSDAY! 33F heading to 70....that's that 'tropical thing' down there pushing stuff this way. Tomorrow it should reach us with some rain and winds.

Coffee is up, and some toasted 'Everything' bagels to get us down the road.

Nothing exciting on the books today....How about for Y'All?

Peace,
Hack

Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
Good morning Hack and everyone,

up early today , coffee is on . Sitting outside enjoying the weather. I hope Florida did ok from the storm the Storm. Dan of seahorse source was sharing the weather map last night and he was in a direct hit of the eye. Like they need another hit.

Super Moderator
Morning Hack , Vinnie , and those that will be checking in today .

Took the mower n Trac Vac up north to mom鈥檚 and tended to the leaf situation yesterday. Figgered since I had room in the truck n trailer I loaded up some boxes n bins of the pole barn auction fodder here to merge with mom鈥檚 stuff.

Hoping the brunt of leaves were done with being picked up/chopped up ,, imagine visiting leaves from the neighborhood will blow in at some point.

Today鈥檚 gameplan is more leaf tending , but here.

Might load up the remainder of the pole barn auction fodder and run it up north tomorrow, will regain floor/storage space in the barn .

Dexter the long dawg is doing better as of yesterday, he is walking about outside and doing his bizness. After having Max lose the use of his back legs and potty self ability a while back,, always a good thing when Doxie spinal issues are currently on the low end of the scale馃馃徎.
Picked up his custom dosing pharmacy gabapentin yesterday,, price sounded like a lot of $$ , but in comparison to prob what the vet charged me for 5-6 syringes with 1ml of meds in each,,, 50ml for $50 is probably a 鈥渄eal鈥

On to the day,

Hope everyone has a great one馃憤馃徏

Retired Wanderer
Morning everyone.

Ugg, worked until 7:30 last night. Hope it isn't the same tonight. Anyway only 20 hours to go by quitting time tomorrow worst case.

Decent weather today, then tomorrow is 100% rain headed toward a week of cold and maybe a little snow.

Enjoy your day everyone!!

Retired Wanderer
I concur with your feelings Doug. A lot of folks must be happy with the current state of affairs.

• Wow
Reactions: hackshobby and VWD

Super Moderator
Good afternoon, Hack, Vinnie, Jeff, Perry Doug, and all of TRT!

Hack - That sounds like a possible miserable day at work, but i鈥檓 pretty sure you pulled out the groove in this to help you get through the day. Having that bagel at the start of the day probably helped. I know you鈥檒l give us a report of your day when you get home.

Vinnie, you got that right about Florida not really needing another hit by a hurricane. Even though it was just a tropical storm when they arrived they still didn鈥檛 need that overload of water.

Jeff, I鈥檓 glad to hear that Dexter is doing better today! That is bound to put a positive spin on your household. Especially for Dad. To the other doggies know when one of them isn鈥檛 feeling so well? Yup it sounds like you got a good deal on that compounded medicine for Dex.

Doug, how is your arm doing at work, and overnight?

Last night was a bust for good sleeping on account of my back giving me fits.馃槴 I just couldn鈥檛 get comfortable any at all. Tossed and turned in every way I rearranged myself it hurt. I don鈥檛 know if I told you this or not, but my orthopedic doctor said my pain was probably due to sacroiliac joint being offended. The good things that have come out of the pain that I had last night are that Sophie knew I wasn鈥檛 feeling well so she cuddled up with her purring turned on high. Another good thing is that walking around helps a lot. And another good thing is I have my first PT appointment tomorrow afternoon. We are getting the rain probably from the hurricane Nicole, and that could be part of the problem. All of those things considered, I think the good outweighs the bad. And I鈥檓 taking Tylenol for discomfort.

That鈥檚 it for now鈥 more later.

Oh yeah. I almost forgot to tell you that our in 鈥 person meeting for my Civitan club had a guest speaker. She is a friend of mine and she teaches geology at one of the universities in town. She did a presentation about volcanoes around the world in eye-popping detail.

Administrator
Survived work no issues, jumped daughters car, trying to figure out why key sticks in ign and not turning electrical off :(
Perry, PDX south to Eugene are colleges, HiTech, hipster refuges as you know. 3/4 of the state that is not up in the Left Corner are ranchers,farmers,loggers etc and we are underepresented.

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh yeah. I almost forgot to tell you that our in 鈥 person meeting for my Civitan club had a guest speaker. She is a friend of mine and she teaches geology at one of the universities in town. She did a presentation about volcanoes around the world in eye-popping detail.
Good excuse for me!
Hack

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Work was good Cath.....tomorrow's weather may be sloppy as a runny nose.
Another day or two here also Perry with mild temps, but come Monday taking the freight train straight down....20's for the over night, and way up into the 40's for highs.....must be November....FINALLY! But no 'white stuff' that I've heard mentioned round here.

Hot dogs n sauerkraut for our dinning pleasure, and of course plenty to pass out to all your Friends.

Glad to hear Dexter is showing improvement Jeff, I hurt when they hurt. THANKS for sharing the good news with us. (y)
Peace and strawberry licorice to All,
Hack

Administrator
Volcano is a good song to express my situation, between groken arm, ankle , and wallet plus daughters car not playing nice I feel ready foir a melt down. I have 3 days off allegedly and I am going to try and sneak off to the hills and let Furgee celebrate her 9 mo burfday

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
......Let's see....... :unsure: .....for desert we have, Reese's, KitKats, Hershey's, and York's PPs. Fresh, still in the wrappers!:cool:

Doug, don't let the world win.....We've been through FAR WORSE in our lives.
Rectangle Cartoon Font Art Creative arts

Hack
(y)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts