The Reef Tank banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good mawnin', TRT!

Coffee is on, and lots of it. Loaded biscuits for everyone. We have all kinds of goodies to go in your biscuits: fried eggs, variety of cheeses, breakfast meats... Nanners and OJ on the side. Big muffins, if you prefer.

Bad case of TRTI for cath last night. I hope that means I will sleep like a rock tonight.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,660 Posts
Morning! Thanks for the coffee and breakfast! Well they are stoping dialysis on MIL and has moved her to a Hospice facility(doc said that's what's keeping her a live(give her 7 days to live)good thing they ok for her to be moved to one on the other side of our town in Jersey from Pa.We got some cleaning up the spare room for FIL(oh boy in many ways!)wish me luck!) enjoy your day.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Morning Cath breakfast sounds yummy! Sorry you didn't get much sleep. The rare times that has happened to me, I spent the night cleaning house and reading trying to get to sleep.

George, my heart goes out to you and your family.

Hopefully I can pick up my baffles for the sump today. Guess it was a good thing I left the aquarium @ the glass store so they could dry fit them. Got a call yesterday saying when they polished the baffles they ended up being too short, should be ready today. And THAT is why I took the aquarium and let the "professionals" measure.

Have a great day everyone!

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,660 Posts
Thanks all! Wow LL! Polished baffles!(and people thinkI'm crazy waxing everything)you got me beat! Are you going to have mood lighting in your sump?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Thanks all! Wow LL! Polished baffles!(and people thinkI'm crazy waxing everything)you got me beat! Are you going to have mood lighting in your sump?
Hmmm mood lighting in the stand.... hadn't thought about that. Although it might come in handy as I am having a hard time getting the timer/power strip to work the way I want it to. I'm sure it is user error, but mood lighting might help ease the frustration. Actually, I just asked them to sand the tops so I wouldn't slice a finger or have to worry about power cords rubbing as my cats merrily chase each other in every place I don't want them to be.

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good Thoisday morning Cath, George, LL, Vinnie and everyone - - thanks for the breakfast, Cath, sorry about no sleep. George, so sorry about your MIL, I hope the family is hanging in there - hospice is great and they are so helpful. I pray things are easy and pain-free for your MIL. LL, that mood lighting and sump project sound great, send pictures!

Off to work, have meetings and a ton of documentation to write. Ugh.

Have a good day,
HHC

·
Administrator
46,890 Posts
Good Morning Gagn, up and at em, last shift fo the week then a weekend of yard work and suh. I am way behind on that :(
George hope your MIL is more comfortable in Hospice care, they really are good at dealing with that. Hopefully the transition is peaceful.
Hav a great day all, good luck with the blood tests Vin

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
Good morning TRT Faithful

I'll take a large, Cath. :^)

Hang in there George. You don't need luck..you're a good guy.

Well polish my baffle, I thought George was fussy too.

Best wishes Vinny!!

HHC Have fun with da paperwork. Time to go digital, maybe.

Need to look into a bigger RO unit. My AWC doesn't seem to be making it....literally. Need more gallons....gph.

Enjoy everyday

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Morning everyone. Leaving early for a staff meeting on the links, but something bad happened which might change that.

Going up tomorrow to look at used motors. Might be getting the brother's deal.

·
Super Moderator
22,146 Posts
Evening all :thumbup:

Cath, hope you have a good catch-up sleep tonite

Slept well last nite myself, so well in fact I did not move from the spot I started at:rolleyes:. That just meant I had a sore shoulder for most of the day,and was sorta tired during the awake time too.

Blyth n I went out for breakfast this morning, to prep our bellies b4 a Costco run soon after when they opened. Each of us manned a cart and split the time there shopping solo or in tandem(Needed the cart to be my "walker" 1/2 into it, since someone :rolleyes: shops slower than I do. Guy thing,,,I sorta zip around while shopping and only slow down when I come across anything guy related,,,tools, car stuff, manly men goods :agree: :rotflmao:.
With the Am.Ex. rebate check from last yrs spending, and the stuff we saved on sale stuff, we rolled outa there in decent shopping shape :thumbup:.

Nursed my shoulder and back for the good part of the remainder of the day, and hopefully I will have a better sleep tonite and day tomorrow.

Only chore type thing today was getting the Lil Giant ladder out and clean one of the gutter downspouts. Noticed is was a bit slow during the last rain we had and when a few drops came down today, I figgered I better do it now instead of during a downpour:doh:. Made a mental note to get up on the roof and tend to the little but enuf to slow things down, debris in the rest of the gutters.That'll wait until I have a good bod day :rolleyes:.

Well, hope everyone had a great day! :wavey:

·
Underwater Demolitions
11,547 Posts
I bought a pruning blade for my manly 36 volt DeWalt saws-all and took down some straggly trees. What fun! And best of I didn't saw of any of my arms or legs.

Getting the space cleared for my epic "hoop-coop" build that starts on Saturday. That is if my lumber is delivered tommorow as promised.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts