The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning :)

Coffee, tea, and breakfast fajitas. Local apples (gala, pink lady, fuji...)

Doug - I hope you finally got some shut eye last night.

Too many MIAs in StoogeLand.

Stacy - how was that first day at Hallmark?

See you all later today.

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Good Morning All!:wavey:

Finishing class (today and tomorrow) will be much easier now that all the tests are done. Work this weekend and then the long bike ride begins Monday morning.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Good Morning gang. I hope you all have a good day. Eric forgot his work ID (I think he made it all the way to work before he found out), so it has been a fun morning for him already.
Cath- Work was good yesterday. Big sale starts today at our store so we will see how it goes today.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,196 Posts
I'm here Cath! :banana:

Work today, taking care of the horses then putting stuff back in the Kitchen. The tile job came out pretty good I think.

·
Super Moderator
26,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm kinder out of it lately. Just a lot of work.
Good Morning All!:wavey:

Finishing class (today and tomorrow) will be much easier now that all the tests are done. Work this weekend and then the long bike ride begins Monday morning.
Good Morning gang. I hope you all have a good day. Eric forgot his work ID (I think he made it all the way to work before he found out), so it has been a fun morning for him already.
Cath- Work was good yesterday. Big sale starts today at our store so we will see how it goes today.
I'm here Cath! :banana:

Work today, taking care of the horses then putting stuff back in the Kitchen. The tile job came out pretty good I think.

Good afternoon, class. I see that Vinnie, Eric, Stacy, and Perry are present and accounted for. Doug has a doctor's note ;)

Someone shake the bushes to get the rest in here, bitte.

·
Super Moderator
26,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Doug - That's a good report for both Dyan and you.

I'm heading on over to visit Dad for a bit, then I'm coming home to make PB cookies for a reception. :drool:

·
Administrator
46,695 Posts
Just finished up dinner, since I am not drugged up I dont find the food very good ;) may have to pop into the cafeteria for a snack in a bit. I forgot my BP meds in the car tho, I should go take them

·
Retired Wanderer
17,196 Posts
Evening everyone. Well got the wood top surrounds that are painted for our kitchen acrylic coated and tomorrow should be picture day after some caulking and putting things away.

There is some good news. Diva the Thoroughbred brood mare is going back home, and Dumas would be lonely. But...they are going to leave Lori Pony for a while. She is a treat seeking pest Halflinger pony.

I got things ready at the barn. This is a pic from last summer, and as you can see she is seeing if I have an apple treat in my pocket.

Also Whiskey Dog can't eat enough horse chow, and he wants a little bite of peppermint horse treat to behave at the barn. When did I lose control?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Good evening everyone. I hope everyone had a great day.
Cath I hope you had a great visit with dad. Can you make me some Chocolate Chip Cookies instead of PB Cookies? PLEASE

·
Retired Wanderer
17,196 Posts
Cath I hope you had a great visit with dad. Can you make me some Chocolate Chip Cookies instead of PB Cookies? PLEASE
Can we all compromise on Snickerdoodles? Cleaning the mixer is a PITA.

·
Super Moderator
26,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good evening:)

Perry - peppermint horse chow :funny:

ruh roe- too late, Stacy, the PB cookies are made. You don't like PB, or are you allergic?

I love snickerdoodles.

·
Super Moderator
26,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Where are KIA, Amy, and Jeremy these days?

·
Retired Wanderer
17,196 Posts
Jeremy is around, I think the others have been cybernapped by Face Book, i am thinking we need to send THE TEAM on a Snatch and Grab :)

I'm in. We need beer and duct tape and stuff. Did Facebook get Kelli as well?

·
Super Moderator
26,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ranger Cookies, or real oatmeal and raisin, or toll house :D

Perry, Bro, why would you ever think you had control ;)
Hehehe! That's what I was thinking, but I didn't want to be the first one to say it.

What are Ranger Cookies?

Nitee nite, all. Enjoy your cookies and milk.

·
Premium Member
14,531 Posts
Hi Everyone :wavey:

not much going on here - Thanks for missing me Perry

Between Violet, the dogs and farmville on FB Ive been slacking here quite a bit

·
Administrator
46,695 Posts
I'm in. We need beer and duct tape and stuff. Did Facebook get Kelli as well?
Yup FB claimed another victim :(
I have an assortment of nomex hoods, vests and other night stalker assault gear, always plenty of beer and duck tape :D

Hi Kelli :wavey:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts