The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good mawnin', TRT!

Royal Kona coffee, French toast with maple syrup, and fresh orange juice ready for the gang :)

Civitan this AM and I'm running way late.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Administrator
46,690 Posts
dang, you had French Toast, I settled for the left over batter from the other mornings pancakes, nap time Kids :)

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Cath, Doug, & All! :)

Frost this morning but 'warming' to mid-40's today. We got heavy rains yesterday but none of the ice our friends in the Nawth had to suffer with.

Thanks for the french toast, Cath. I can only offer some generic bran flakes with raisins and a banana.

An ordinary day for me, I hope.

Have a Terrific Thursday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Good Morning Cath ,Dick , Doug ,sndwave80 and TRT . Kona coffee & french toast sounds good to me. Thanks Cath
Cold and 22 today . Have a great day
Tom

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good morning Cath, Doug, Dick, George, Sndwave, Tom, Vinnie and the rest of TRT!
Thanks for the breakfast Cath. Chould have looked here first, french toast beats a bowl of cold cereal any day.
Dick, glad to hear you don't have to run 4 counties over today.
40 this am, and breezy. Vinnie's colder weather is supposed to get here tonight.
I'm off to school. Taking the Miami University Advanced Stroke Life Support class today and then off to work. Cardiac Care Unit at the hospital tomorrow.
Hope y'all have a great day!
Ray

·
spaceman spiff
11,769 Posts
About 35 this morning, which is crisp for the south coast, but I managed a quick run all the same. I'm sure most of you would make fun of the layers of clothing I donned, but I was warm all the same!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,195 Posts
Morning everyone.

Got the Jeep back to normal and now both fog lights on the Z3 are mysteriously broken.

At work now in addition to no more 401K matching they are making some people start working Saturdays. That would be a major conflict with skiing season if it happens. :doh:

Hope you all have a great Thursday!!!

·
Super Moderator
22,090 Posts
Morning all

My only day off this week, and so far have gotten a lot of stuff done. Hopefully this trend will continue. Job#1 for the day is to swap the mower deck out for the snow plow (No, i have not done it yet:doh:) on the big tractor. Snow has been so-so this season so far, and have been doing alright w/out it. figger i better get moving in case we get a snow that will give me trouble getting to the pole barn to do the swap.
Then i'll prob treat the SS to a wash 'n minor detail, since tonite is the rare evening both me and the missus are off the same night:thumbup:we'll prob go out for a nice dinner (we both had the same place picked in our head:funny:)so it looks like surf 'n turf for us later tonite!:drool:.

Hope everyone has a great day! :thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts