The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, everyone :wavey:

Costa Rican coffee, Irish breakfast tea, & cereals of all kinds today. Nanners on top, blueberries, too.

You all take care.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
"Thursday after tax day......."

No such thing as "after tax day".....everyday is a taxing day. :angry:

But the sun is shining and I got both feet on the floor this morning so it's a good day.

Dick:)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,360 Posts
Morning everyone.

So far the bet is still going on at work. Neither one of our great attitudes about work is close to cracking.

We are supposed to get at least six inches of snow tonight and more tomorrow. At Breck they are getting over two feet of powder to do our last day Saturday. That should be pretty exciting skiing..and Kermit will get a work out getting up there.

Hope you all are having a great Thursday.

·
Super Moderator
27,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dick - Yup, every day is taxing. We still have folks coming in for tax forms, and will continue for a number of weeks.

So far the bet is still going on at work. Neither one of our great attitudes about work is close to cracking.
Hahaha! Great bet you have going, Perry.

Lunch time for cath :)

·
Just some guy, you know?
22,930 Posts
Good morning all!

Man, I wish I had time to list stuff on Craigs list,.. would probably save me a small fortune on storage fees.

Nope KIA - Not a "Dear John" letter, I'll be checking in but I may be a bit scarce. If you want to get ahold of me you can PM me though,.. I'll always make time to respond to those :)

Whiskey

·
Mommy Mod
5,294 Posts
Good morning all!

Man, I wish I had time to list stuff on Craigs list,.. would probably save me a small fortune on storage fees.

Nope KIA - Not a "Dear John" letter, I'll be checking in but I may be a bit scarce. If you want to get ahold of me you can PM me though,.. I'll always make time to respond to those :)

Whiskey
I listed about 5 things this am
and have gotten responses on 3 already ( large kids toys and some furniture) but it only took me an hour or so to list and post pics. not a bad deal - people search that thing all day long I think.

you might just be able to do it if it's on e of the first things you do and then just say MUST GO!

·
Administrator
47,304 Posts
Good Luck paring your possessions down Wiskey ;)

Hope the sales go well Amy

I gave up trying to rake the new section of lawn I need to seed, my little helper is all over where I just prepped

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
I just got back from showing the house for a second time to a person
let's cross the fingers

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
so far I have sold a desk, a play kitchen, a file cabinet, a 55 gallon tank, and hopefully a dollhouse later today!
nooo, not the dollhouse

and thanks for the dance, but I think the fact that the SIL bought paint for some rooms last night helped with the process

·
Professional Tread Killer
754 Posts
good luck on the house kia.. :banana:

still working out what i'm going to do. already applied for a new ss card (mine went mia .. again :swear:) .. put in an app. filed for unemployment .. and put in an app already. will be going more tomorrow. but something has been done.. lol..

i think when i pack out the apartment over this next month i am going to pitch most of the stuff.. no point in storing alot of what we have. its been sitting in boxes from like 3 moves ago.. lol.

still trying to figure out where to put my critters.. :doh: atleast its an excuse to do masive cleaning on them.. lol.. im sure i'll get something figured out soon. got a month.. or so..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts