The Reef Tank banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My name is Brian ( i just found the website..glad it is here!!!) I have a 40 Long tank with LOTS of live rock. I have 1 percula clown, 1 coral banded shrimp, 2 peppermint shrimps, 1 blue damsel, 1 yellow tail damsel, 2 black and white damsels, and lots of hermits and snails.

I have been to Oceans Floor and Aquarium Odd....are there any other cool stores around.

I Just wanted to say hello and find out how I go about officially joining the club? Also if anyone ever has any frags, fish, or inverts for sale or trade please let me know...I am always in the market.

Thanks

Brian :fish:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh i forgot to say this is my first salt water tank...im in middle school and just starting to learn about it all...its pretty fun so far. my older cousin is helping me out. his username is pauliewalnuts.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no im not going to now, but i do have alot of stuff in my fish tank. it is a 40 long galloon tank!! hey um what kind of tank do you have? What size is ur tank?

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Many of the sponsers on here post sales, I work at the Petco in Greenville and will occasionally give everyone the heads up on good deals at Petco. If you come to the june meeting, you can pay $10 for your membership in PMAC which will get you into all the special sales. :) For example, this week until Sunday, Aquarium Oddities is having a great looking sale on several dry goods and soft corals for paid members.

·
...master of none
213 Posts
Hey Brian...
I think most of us are unsure what you're looking for. Traci and I have both given you info. on where to find local aquarium stores and if you search the forum, you'll find the info. on most people's tanks and any sales or frag trades going on. Are you looking for something in particular?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Look on the link on the first page...and you've already been to aquarium oddities and oceans floor so there's 2 places there aren't really that many around here

1 - 19 of 19 Posts