The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Super Moderator
35,862 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, and all of TRT!

Coffee is up for those who can drink it. I also have some great freshly ground decaf with full bodied flavor. We haven’t had Thomas English muffins in a long time, so let’s make our own egg McMuffins. Or we could have pancakes with cut up peaches on top.

Hack - Is the world safe with you too guys on your own today? Or it could be that the world is safer with you too on your own today. 😂

So how did the chat go last night? I couldn’t tell from everyone’s comment.

Jeff, how did Max like his little pool yesterday. I bet that was so cute to watch him walking around in it.

Not quite as warm today, we have a strong chance for thunderstorms this afternoon.

just took my last dose of the antiviral med. I’m looking forward to feeling better this afternoon!

let’s make a groovy with extra groovy this added today.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

· Super Moderator
35,862 Posts
Good morning, Vinnie! I had completely forgotten that you had a jellyfish tank. What size is the tank and what a size are the jellyfish?

· Super Moderator
35,862 Posts
Hack - it’s a shame that you and your family have such a boring life. Ha ha ha ha. NOT.
Since I failed hit reply 🤪 when I typed this couple hours ago, i’ll just add to it. I agree completely with your comment on Sanka. That Faile stuff only resembles coffee as far as it goes for color. You might as well melt a brown crayon in water. The decaf I offered is a far cry from that. Here’s an interesting factoid that I learned from my favorite local roaster. He said that if you make a pot of regular coffee, I let it stay in that pot for hours, it becomes less caffeinated. Did you know that?

· Super Moderator
35,862 Posts
Hack , I bet those boys would be happy with sodas and pizza. Well maybe toss in popcorn and chips and dips.

By the way, I really believe that my breakfast was just good for starters. I know you guys would want to have some kind of breakfast meat

· Super Moderator
35,862 Posts
I know I’ve mentioned my husband number of times, but I don’t think I have shared many photos of him. Here are two from a time when we had a Fourth of July pig pickin’ at the apartment complex where we lived. I think he was around 60 years old in these photos.
Water Vertebrate Muscle Shorts Leisure

Shoulder Muscle Trunks Shorts Waist

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.