The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
61,114 Posts
Good morning gang, I need to reread yesterday thread and see where I missed the new chat thing, I had a neat window open for about 15 min but no one came so I bailed on itgotta replumb filter on pool before it gets ugly hot out, gon a be over 100f again

·
Administrator
61,114 Posts
Afternoon, finally got the filter up and running after a fashion. There is a big fire in Cal south of here and we have a bunch of smoky haze blocking out the worst of the sun. Temps are 95ish rather than 105, small favor huh. Was wondering what all the ash on car and in pool was, drat thats gonna mean cleaning filter dailey in stead of every other day

·
Administrator
61,114 Posts
Just got a letter from Dept of Forestry for Oregon, according to new Laws passed (without vote) they have mapped the state and assigned fire risk and are implementing new rules for defensible space. I have no issue with that, but the rules are being shoved down peoples throats with severe penalties for non compliance when they take effect in 6 months. Court action is pending, but the first thing they did is make "new Data" available to insurance companies and in some cases ins rates will triple :(

·
Administrator
61,114 Posts
Not sure what the weather is going to do, We have strong chance of T Storms later because of the change in patterns caused by heavy smoke and haze.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts