22,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning All. Coffee is on.

It's raining. Back to work.

Reactions: Tinsnips and cath

· Super Moderator
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
1,888 Posts
Mornin Perry. I am draining my second cup but there is more there for those who follow. Going to get some stuff done today at work then I have a couple days off. Daughter and future SIL are coming down for the weekend so excited for that.

Have a great day all.

· Administrator
20,813 Posts
Top of the morning Guys, and All pulling up a chair today.....HAPPY THURSDAY!

Rain and even maybe T/S here today also Bro, but remaining warm, 38--->50F.
THANKS for the coffee.......Of course plenty more here, and I understand 'Breakfast Bagels' from across the street while I drive Nate to work this morning.

Hope (TIME OFF + FAMILY = FUN), and weather doesn't put up barriers. Hope-II that your day flies by to get to it! (y)

Taking Hack to the Sams' House Project.....THE BUILD this morning. I don't recall I was ever this excited about going to work as this Kid is.....He's riding the wave!:unsure::cool: Then again there's money and FOOD involved. :ROFLMAO:

Don't know for sure what Our day holds, but feels like there's potentially a weighty bag full of it.....I'm pretty sure Grand baby/babies are involved, and some store hitting for 'things'.......but finally NO DR'S APPOINTMENTS!

Wondrous and groovy things hoped for All,
Hack

· Retired Wanderer
22,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They let a CMM operator go. Figured out how much time it will learn to do some programming fixes and seeing if management wants me to dive down that rabbit hole. This is a machine that is like a robot that measures parts based on a program.

Break is about over. Back to work.

· Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
33,953 Posts
Good morning all,

we had a decent storm move i around midnight. Was fast moving so didn’t stick around very long.

I did get my water change on seahorse tank yesterday. Was overdue.
Vandalism at a local cemetery over the weekend, lost of damage, broken headstones, some stolen and other set on fire. Not sure what type of person or persons do that kind of crap. I hope they catch them.

· Administrator
20,813 Posts
.....I hope the 'Loved Ones' catch em!:mad:

Back to my morning coffee after dropping Hack off at the job site......Still at the moment a 1-car Family. But working on THAT. :unsure:

Speaking of....,.Nate's asked to use the van tonight for the first time since He got his license. Wants to go to the movies. I thought he was meeting Family of Friends there, but according to Jen He was planning on going solo. It's an, I'm gonna butcher this.,,,,,anime("HUH...,,REALLY?") movie. So out of love either Mommy or Daddy will be volunteering to share pop corn and a nap with Him.:sneaky:......Unless of course there's an ulterior motive to wanting to have an 'empty seat' next to Him?;)

I'm guessing my PLANS will be heading out into the gun shop for the day......plenty of stuff to do there.
Plus there's a new coffee pot out there I have to break in.(y)
Hack

· Super Moderator
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
1,888 Posts
Mornin all. That is disgraceful about the headstones. I really hope they are caught.

Work is rediculous today. A total farce. They are actually making me work. This is preposerous. Nobody works anymore! That is how they did it in the olden days. I am actually breaking a sweat! How was this allowed to happen? Feels good to be honest.

Have a great day, I am.

· Super Moderator
35,862 Posts
Good morning, Perry, Rick, Hack, Vinnie, Doug, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, guys. Shame on you guys for not offering some other kind of breakfast around here. Oh, all right, I know I wasn’t here anyway. So I’m going to offer appetizers for lunch. Let’s have salsa, guacamole, black bean dip, and all kinds of chips. My preference is blue corn chips. That may gross some of you out, but there’s plenty of other stuff there for you.

Perry, I hope you get that get to learn how to do that job that was just vacated at your plant.

Hack, good job on Nate enjoying his new job. Plus, going out to an anime movie on his own!
That leaves the house empty for you and Jen.

Vinnie, I am disgusted about the vandalism that was done at a local cemetery!😡 I like Hack’s idea of getting the occupants of those graves after those vandals!

Rick, the very idea of you and your department having to work hard! 😉 Good thing you really enjoy doing that. No boredom for you.

Doug, I hope your day at work is tolerable.

This morning I woke up with sniffles and a sinus headache, so I got tested for Covid, and tested negative.🎉🎉

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

· Administrator
20,813 Posts
THANKS for the coffee.......Of course plenty more here, and I understand 'Breakfast Bagels' from across the street while I drive Nate to work this morning.
Thanks for the coffee, guys. Shame on you guys for not offering some other kind of breakfast around here. Oh, all right, I know I wasn’t here anyway.
RASBERRIES! 😙
And they were good.

Just dropped Nate off at the movies, as he did want to just go it alone.....POWER TO YA PAL!
Draw back being it's a rainy, miserable night out there, and 'night driving' has been removed from my tool box.......so ain't completely looking forward to the return trip down there. Though in the grand scheme of life the theater isn't far away.....maybe 5 miles as the crow flies.

SORRY to hear you woke up feeling gloomy Cath, but HAPPY to hear it wasn't 'The Capt'n' coming to call.
Hack

· Retired Wanderer
22,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow, got a note from my roommate for the last two months demanding half utilities for three months elaborating on the hardships I put on her during my stay. I paid three 187.50 over paypal contributions for two months. She is also trying to lay a trip on me for bailing with the landlords consent.

She has RA and went on and on about her rough life. I was patient. No need to elaborate. She had to put up with my tipsy crack a beer in room episodes. I took ubers and went to sleep.

I lived in a 10 x 15 room in a 5400 square foot estate home and took a few showers. Getting a few more things then trying not to use a consonant falling between E and G in my reply correspondence.

Taking the high road is tough. Taking the middle this time.

· Administrator
61,343 Posts
Evening all, my Dog hit puberty at 11+ months. So far she is very cool but needs watching, figure out final potty breaklieof several times out to chase "burglars" Thinking I am making Enchiritos for dinner. After that early to lay down and watch tv is I can find something to stream

· Super Moderator
24,484 Posts
Evening all,

semi sorta busy day,,, went up north a hr to pick up a ‘script,, (shortages of this med required my going to a Meijer pharmacy where it seems like they always have “it”)
Picked up the brake drums for the ‘50 Mercury to my buddy who had a car
Repair shop that still had an old school brake lathe to do em.

Beau da puppy was amped up from being crated while I was gone so I had to let him burn that energy off … right now he is crashed ,,, a good thing , haha.

Word is I’m getting a new Doxie foster early next week, 5 yr old fella, owner recently passed away,, used to other dogs/cats/critters , so should not be a issue being here , heheh.

Molly the macaw and the 2 sun conures go to their avian vet appt tomorrow,,, will be nice to have an actual avian trained vet vs. a “exotic” critter type vet.

On to the rest of the evening , Beau and King decided it was serene enuf for now ,,,, and full on play fighting starting up ( and luckily one more energy spent session for Beau so he crashed well and slilently tonight)

Hope everyone had a great day 👍🏼

Reactions: cath and VWD

· Super Moderator
35,862 Posts
Over my life I have only had a few roommates, it never worked for more than a few months and most the time cost me money. I like having my own place. Now wife doesn’t count as roommate.
Eeesh - I guess roommate problems are universal. :(

Evening all, my Dog hit puberty at 11+ months. So far she is very cool but needs watching, figure out final potty breaklieof several times out to chase "burglars" Thinking I am making Enchiritos for dinner. After that early to lay down and watch tv is I can find something to stream
Oh! I thought Furgee was spayed. 🤷‍♀️

Jeff - good to hear that King and Beau play well together. Guess that is due to King is the fatherly sort in your animal kingdom.
Looking forward to seeing photos of your foster doxie next week.

· Administrator
61,343 Posts
No Cath, she is not quite 1 yr old, Clinic wants a vet eval before they will schedule, In So Or vets have been devastated by Covid. I( am looking at alternative clinics through Humane or alternative. at time I am looking at 2 months for spay pro9cedure at a cost of $350, plus 1 year 3 yr rabies and just $100 on well pup exam. I should have got a Porsche instead of puppie, cheaper ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts