The Reef Tank banner

Thinking to offer painting...

Tags
painting
1K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Loverotties 
#1 ·
So, I'm thinking I'll offer this old painting of mine (did it in college) to my lfs to hang in their store. Think they'd be interested? Hehe, even back then I longed for reef!

Starr

See less See more
#13 ·
Awww, you guys are wonderful! Thanks so much. :) I remember at the time I did that painting, I didn't like it much. I think painting is just like many other things.. if you're the one who did it, you tend to see the flaws in it when you look at it. ;>

Anyway, I'll probably cart it down there and see what they say. Thanks again for the encouragement folks!

Starr

#17 ·
Very nice creative work, Starr! Did you use acrylics for that and are you still painting?

Dick:)
Thanks Dick! :) That painting was done with watercolors. If I remember correctly, I think I used an airbrush to paint the background dark blue. It's a large painting, so really doubt I applied that by brush.

I do still paint a bit, but it's usually sort of specialty stuff. I'll see if I can link a few things later, but right now I need to scoot out and vote before the 5:00pm rush begins. :)

Starr

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.