The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
IMO not worth it still for a fire fish, but to each is his/her own. Definately a great price.

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
his sn is max seely. It is up to you as far as the ebay thing. It is a really good price, however, I like buying fish locally. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to watch them eat before I buy them....

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Oh, and Scott that fish is AWSOME!!!! I so want one of those for my 220! You gotta come down again soon. I have a big ole Naso now, rabbitfish, and a yellow tang in a QT tank waiting for a clean bill of health so it can be added as well.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gem Tangs are sweet, have any of you been to Energy's House (RC name) he's got a 1700g reef w/ a gem in QT. He lives in my town Mendota Heights, hopefully I can check it out someday.

I'll PM max and see what he can do about my firefish.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Could never spend that much on a firefish. Did check that one out on ebay and that is a great price. If you like it go for it. Cant beat the price.

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Chris, Energy is actually a member of TCMAS also. There are more than a few members who have been to his place :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hahaha, not even close, so if you guys have anything worth fragging I'd be happy to give you $$$ for frags or even colonies (only colorful stuff though).

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks, yeah I bought the one on ebay. That was the one I was eyeing all along. I told him to ship it out Tues for Wed delivery!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts